Help with Infinity USB Phoenix loader please

John T

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
60cm dish, dual LNB, Topfield TF5010PVR
My Location
North Staffordshire England
Having had a lot of help so far it is with some trepidation that I ask for more.
I have the above programmer, loaded the Driver and software ok, but find myself unable to load my Fun card to set my Dragon Cam to 3.21 for NDS.
I have followed the various instructions to no avail, my poor little head is spinning.:eek:
Can someone please point me to simple definitive instructions for loading my Fun7 card so that I am able to load Predator into my Dragon cam?
Cheers
John

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
John T said:
Having had a lot of help so far it is with some trepidation that I ask for more.
I have the above programmer, loaded the Driver and software ok, but find myself unable to load my Fun card to set my Dragon Cam to 3.21 for NDS.
I have followed the various instructions to no avail, my poor little head is spinning.:eek:
Can someone please point me to simple definitive instructions for loading my Fun7 card so that I am able to load Predator into my Dragon cam?
Cheers
John

you will probably find the instructions you need in the pred3.21 file you downloaded. have a look in the "how to" part of the file.

John T

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
rob43 said:
you will probably find the instructions you need in the pred3.21 file you downloaded. have a look in the "how to" part of the file.

I have, but that says:
For this method, you need a FUN7 card
Using a suitable program, program the FLASH of the FUN7 card with FUN7LDR.HEX,

I am afraid that "a suitable program" means nothing to me, and a search for FUN7LDR.HEX produced no download that I could ascertain.:-doh!.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi John T,
I also have a Fun Card 7 and the Infinity/Phoenix USB programmer.
The latest software for your programmer is 1.50, you can download this software from:
_http://www.infinityusb.com/default.asp?show=productsdetail&ProductID=7
After upgrading your software Open up Infinity programmer, do not switch to Phoenix mode, choose PrussianCard5, or DragonloaderCard (AVR), either of which are Fun Card7.
1. Load FUN7LDR.HEX into Flash.Click onto folder icon and navigate to C: Unzipped Predator 321.
2. Load predator321.bin into Ext. EEprom and choose option 2 for splitting the file.
3. Write.
The most important thing is to follow the howto.txt step by step when loading your Dragon Cam, as a mistake can damage your Cam.
Make sure your receiver is tuned to a FTA channel, I use BBC world, turn off your receiver.
Insert the programmed card into the Dragon module, chip face up. Insert this into your receiver and turn on the receiver. Go to the Common interface menu on the receiver, and select the "Dragon Loader" module.
In the next menu, select "yes, Load module".
Now a menu appears indicating that loading is in progress. To see the actual progress percentage, select "refresh". There is no auto-refresh because some receivers had problems with that....
When loading is complete, a menu appears saying "Loading successful". REMOVE the loader card from the module, and switch off and turn back on the receiver.
I hope this helps.
Best wishes
Mickha

John T

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Many thanks Mickha those instructions were succint, simple and they worked!
One last question, it is so easy why did I have difficulty? :-ohmy
All that's left now is to fully fathom my Humax PVR 9100, so I may well be back on the suitable forum.