• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help with Taquilla on 30w

My Location
London
Hi, I have not been able to get Taquilla channels or Sexyhot on 30W since the middle of December.

I am still using Xamuhs file (Fun_6in1+_24C64_Humax_Nokia_0901.hex) , as before in my Manhatten 9800. I also use Freecam 2019 (this works better than patched internal cam)

Unfortunately, the channels at 30W dont works but all other encryptions still work (such as Multivision on 13E)

Do i have to leave the receiver on a specific channel for a certain amount of time before "scrambled channel" disappears?

Thanks in advance

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately thye won't work with a Freecam any more, you can get them with a Matrix Reloaded though.

My Location
London
Thanks rolfw.

More investment and time wasted learning how to use the Matrix CAM! - As soon as I am comfortable that I can use the Matrix, i will buy it.

hi, aseman

MatrixCAM is now working good enough is Spain, there is a good updated software and people is "happy" with it...

Regards

u can watch all the Taqquilla channels and the Digital+ with season interface without any problemssssssss

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
I would not give up on the FreeCam just yet