help with technosat t-888

mam_empire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technosat T-888
My Location
UAE
Hey everyone. I have a tehnosat T-888 PLUS. I dowloaded a software into my receiver but the channels are still scrambled. I heard that there is an activation code that I have to enter into my receiver. Is that correct? If yes, can anyone help me get it? by the way, what does the master code do to the receiver, i mean what can we use it for? appreciate your help.

Alisalhi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technosat
My Location
uae
Hi ... Need help. How have you downloadec software update?
I found url, download files but I am prompted to enter username+password...

Thanxs.

dorimars

Reaction score
Dear mam empire
here`s your help
1-reboot your stb
2-press exit then 6108(fastly)
your stb will reboot after that code
3-go to menu prantel lock there is a new step will be apper (chennel lock)
change it to temmpory.
4-press blue key to save.
5-reboot your stb again and press exit 8088.
and have a nice time.
good luck my friend.
what loader and software do you use for technosat t-888 and where can i found it as i have looked everywhere and can not find it. If you have the loader and software cand you forwarded to my e-mail email address removed please.

many thanks

mam_empire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technosat T-888
My Location
UAE
Thanks for the help guys. the thing is i tried to use the "exit + 6108" method but it didnt work, it just takes me to another channel no matter how fast i try. It only worked in the first time i got the receiver but not anymore. About the software and the loader, they all come in the same zip file at this URL: http://www.dsrsoftware.com/. All what you need to do is to follow the instructions in the word file. Does anyone know any other way to unlock the scrambled channels? I feel that it has something to do with the master code, doesn't it?

mam_empire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technosat T-888
My Location
UAE
By the way, as mentioned above, the credentials for the above website are: Username:dealers, Password:dealers123