help with TM 7755 2Va 2CI

raf006

Reaction score
can any1 help me here please

i got new TM 7755 and thought i can use my ART card in common interface but didn't work??? i tried to load new software on it the loader keep saying Connection Error check RS 232 cable ??? but with same PC and Cable i did my old humax and sue is cable oki but don't no wat is going on ????

i need to put new software can u help please ???

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I just had a look on the Technomate website and the spec for you stb doen't mention a null modem cable it mentions a standard 9 pin D type rs232. The Hummy if I am not mistaken is like my ID digital and does uses a null modem cable. perhaps this could be your problem??:)

maymun11

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
never say no share
rs 232 null cable female female 9pin before start download software turn receiver off at the rear buttum then turn loader on load file to loader now press connect buttum then turn receiver on it will start download file

raf006

Reaction score
Thanks for helping out ..........

i bought this receiver and rs 232 null cable female female 9pin comes with it and i did as u said but still can't get connection with STB and same Connection Error comes up .........

i think i need new loader cooection for it ...wat do u think?

and tell me is it 7800 CX2CI loader is the right one to use for TM-7755 cos that what i'm using as they said ?????????????

sorry but any other idea mate i really appreciated your help

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
raf006, you are using the wrong loader.
Go to Technomate web-site www.technomate.com and download loader for your model number