Help XXX

mitch

Reaction score
Hi ive got sky digital with a sony sky digibox how can i get adult channels for free any help greatly appreciated.

im totaly new to this

mitch

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry Mitch, but you won't get any free dedicated adult channels, they are mostly encrypted.

There are a few channels on Astra 19.2 East which offer soft mature content after midnight and one on 30 West which shows hard mature content after midnight, but even that may have now become encrypted.

Aside from the fact that you will need to move your dish to receive more channels, the Sky receiver is not suitable for many of the free channels on offer, plus it can only decrypt the Sky package.

Have a look in the Digital systems forum, there are a few posts there explaining what you will require to receive reasonable extra channels.

C

CHEEF

mr rolfw whats the channel on 30 west . ive noticed theres a few soft ones on 13 east . inform us more . secondly why are us british paying licence feees on a now freee to air bbc , are they takin the piss???????????. (can i write that).

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just checked it out Cheef, the channel on 30W is Vivir, but it is now encrypted.

As for the BBC and licence fee, that's another question altogether and there are a few threads regarding this in the Sky General.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Try TopTV at 13e 12092 H 27500 3/4
It's free H/C but half screen