• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help

I am really wanting to learn very badly how to install and run the Neutrino dream. So far, I have managed to become comfortable with the Hydra & PP & SF Images. But the Neutrino has me totally baffled. I think I need to install a settings editor but I have no clue where to find keys for the emu's for it. If someone has and could possibly take the time to walk me through this, I would really appreciate it. Very desperaate for knowledge at this point and have really been searching archives abd foruns, but just not too much on the Neutrino. I really appreciate the help and time and patience.

bobwc

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Not seen the Neutrino dream image what is different about it?

From what you have seen is it better that the others available?

gameboy said:
Not seen the Neutrino dream image what is different about it?

From what you have seen is it better that the others available?
It seems to have a lot more plug ins and addons than most others. Plus I think if I can master this one, it will really give me a good education on th eDB
bobwc