Status
Not open for further replies.
A

age123

My Satellite Setup
triax td88
My Location
wales
Hi Everyone,I have a golden interstar dsr-8005 ci premium receiver and a Triax td88 dish with 0.3 db LNB and a Rotor Sat HH120 Diseq 1.2,
The problem I have is I can get a real good Picture and Sound but every time I change a channel I lose Picture and sound the only way I can manage to get pic back is to go back into main menu then into user preferences then change tv type to one or the other then exit it then I get a pic but no sound to get the sound back I use the remote and press audio and change the spdif output then I get sound but like I say soon as I try and change to another channel I lose pic again and have to go through all that again so I think it must be a settting that is set incorrect one other thing is that when I select main menu on the top right it tells me System Error (cp) can anyone help I think I am so close but so far I hope this message is clear thanks to all of you who are helping me.

T

twag42

My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
didnt you have this same problem in another posting??

A

age123

My Satellite Setup
triax td88
My Location
wales
yea but this explaned more clear as i think people might be able to help more

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Are you sure that once you have changed the settings you're 'storing' them?

If you don't, then every time you chance channel they will default.

A

age123

My Satellite Setup
triax td88
My Location
wales
how would i do that please

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Doesn't the remote have a 'store' button?

If it does - once you have the settings correct for the channel - press it!

Sorry I'm closing this as I don't want another saga. Pls return to the original thread. Thanks

Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.