Status
Not open for further replies.

age123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax td88
My Location
wales
Hi Everyone,I have a golden interstar dsr-8005 ci premium receiver and a Triax td88 dish with 0.3 db LNB and a Rotor Sat HH120 Diseq 1.2,
The problem I have is I can get a real good Picture and Sound but every time I change a channel I lose Picture and sound the only way I can manage to get pic back is to go back into main menu then into user preferences then change tv type to one or the other then exit it then I get a pic but no sound to get the sound back I use the remote and press audio and change the spdif output then I get sound but like I say soon as I try and change to another channel I lose pic again and have to go through all that again so I think it must be a settting that is set incorrect one other thing is that when I select main menu on the top right it tells me System Error (cp) can anyone help I think I am so close but so far I hope this message is clear thanks to all of you who are helping me.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
age123 said:
Hi Everyone,I have a golden interstar dsr-8005 ci premium receiver and a Triax td88 dish with 0.3 db LNB and a Rotor Sat HH120 Diseq 1.2,
The problem I have is I can get a real good Picture and Sound but every time I change a channel I lose Picture and sound the only way I can manage to get pic back is to go back into main menu then into user preferences then change tv type to one or the other then exit it then I get a pic but no sound to get the sound back I use the remote and press audio and change the spdif output then I get sound but like I say soon as I try and change to another channel I lose pic again and have to go through all that again so I think it must be a settting that is set incorrect one other thing is that when I select main menu on the top right it tells me System Error (cp) can anyone help I think I am so close but so far I hope this message is clear thanks to all of you who are helping me.

Please dont post multiple copies of your requests across the forum. Pick the most appropriate section for your request. This copy closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.