Helppppppp

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
hi.
I have got a deco hd500 fta premium. I introduce the loader 2.3 and now my deco is gone. You can not put it on.
I would like to know which one is the clone for this deco and if anybody have got the firms to introduce and a progran call resucitador to revive my deco. Please I never do this before I am new and I dont understand very well so if is possible try to give me the instructions very clear for novices. I speak spanish and understand potuguesse so be free to give your answer somehow.
Thank you
chuchuka

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
hhi. Eu comecei um prêmio do fta do deco hd500. Eu introduzo o carregador 2.3 e meu deco é ido agora. Você não pode pô-lo sobre. Eu gostaria de saber que é o clone para este deco e se qualquer um começasse as empresa introduzir e um resucitador da chamada do progran para revive meu deco. Por favor eu nunca faço este antes que eu esteja novo e eu não compreender muito bem assim se for a tentativa possível para me dar as instruções muito desobstruídas para novices. Eu falo o espanhol e compreendo-o que o potuguesse esteja assim livre dar de algum modo sua resposta. Obrigado chuchuka

sophia

sophia

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
chuchuka said:
hi.
I have got a deco hd500 fta premium. I introduce the loader 2.3 and now my deco is gone. You can not put it on.
I would like to know which one is the clone for this deco and if anybody have got the firms to introduce and a progran call resucitador to revive my deco. Please I never do this before I am new and I dont understand very well so if is possible try to give me the instructions very clear for novices. I speak spanish and understand potuguesse so be free to give your answer somehow.
Thank you
chuchuka
Hi chuchucka,

The loader 2.3 is the program you use to load the firmware and softcam into your receiver.

The firm you need is this one:

HD500 and HD500 Premium
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/wlix1b

If you need to revive your deco you will need to clone it with another hd500 fta premium.

But first try to load the firmware that I gave you then do the following:

So after downloading of the firm ends, you unplug it, and connect it to your TV , as usual. Then turn it on and , with your He@d remote control, press 7 and then INFO and then the red button (Default).

Then you connect it once more to your PC and download the softcam.

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
Thank you sophia. I will try. Only one thing. Wich one is the clone for my deco in a spanish chat somebody told me I need to know the clone of HD500 but I believe it is not very comun here in spain. And I do not understand too much about this things.

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
Also I wanted to now where is the softcam that I need to download after all?

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
Hi sophia,
I tried to do what you said but after downloading of the firm ends, and unplug it, and connect it to your TV. we can not turn it on. Please if you know what to do, if you don´t mine tell me in portuguese because is my boyfriend the one is trying to work this out. He is from Brazil and He doesn´t understand english. It would be easy for him
Thank you

sophia

sophia

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
chuchuka said:
Thank you sophia. I will try. Only one thing. Wich one is the clone for my deco in a spanish chat somebody told me I need to know the clone of HD500 but I believe it is not very comun here in spain. And I do not understand too much about this things.
The clones of He@d is receivers Pulsat.

Also I wanted to now where is the softcam that I need to download after all?
Download it here : _http://www.sendspace.com/file/61jgbs

I tried to do what you said but after downloading of the firm ends, and unplug it, and connect it to your TV. we can not turn it on.
Is the firm downloaded correctly up to the end ?
Try downloading the original firm first : _http://www.sendspace.com/file/rkpnob

Wait a few seconds after the download is completed and then unplug the receiver from electricity. And the plug it again and see if it turns on.

Then tell us something or if it still has problems.

Regards / Cumprimentos :)

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
thank you sophia. We made it right. Now I am going to look for the softcam. [/COLOR]It is anoter program to put inside of the deco right? Please let me onw what is next.
Regards. obrigada

sophia

sophia

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
chuchuka said:
Hi sophia,
We jjust try to go the adrees you gave us . they send me to http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1rqv but it is not woring. Do you now another softcam?
thank you
There's a letter missing (the last letter):

It's : _http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1rqvj

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
sophia, the softcam that you gave us is not compatible with ours deco.
When we tried to load the program is not working. they said that.
what can we do now? Our deco is HD500 FTA premium

ddsb

ddsb

..Team.He@d.pt
My Satellite Setup
HE@d HD500 FTA Premium

..Team.He@d.pt
My Location
Portugal
C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
Than you ddbs. This is the one I tried to used. Sophia geve it to me. I am going to try again just in case but when we tried to load show a message that say is not compatible with our deco.
We are gonna try again, and I will tell you

sophia

sophia

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
chuchuka,

You must unzip the file and save it in your PC. It's a key.file .

Then you load it in your receiver as if it was a firm but in the Loader Program choose Keycode File.

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
thank you Sophia, ddsb.
We did it. We just try the deco and now we can turn on. But now we can´t see any channel. We had not signal to search the channels and the satellite was working before we began with the changes. it is normal?
Can you tell me what can we do next?

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
ddsb,
In the manual page 3 we can not found this:
Pc: Abrir apasta HD500FTA e depois a pasta canais
Can ou explain in portuguesse? Maybe we did someting wrong

sophia

sophia

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
chuchuka said:
ddsb,
In the manual page 3 we can not found this:
Pc: Abrir apasta HD500FTA e depois a pasta canais
Can ou explain in portuguesse? Maybe we did someting wrong
In page 3 of this Manual it explains how to load a list of channels into your receiver using SettingEditor program.

- So first connect your receiver to the PC using the usual null modem cable; save the SettingEditor and List of channels (file.tcd) into your PC
- Turn on your receiver and execute the program
- File Open the list of channels
- Communicate -> Download

Sometimes it stops in the middle of the download; so you'll have to repeat this process.

After it ends, wait a few seconds and unplug the receiver.

C

chuchuka

My Satellite Setup
he@d
My Location
Spain
At The end we saw the light. We don´t have enought words to say than you. Without your help we never could make it.
Sophia, I belive we can not help you with this kind of things because you are really smart, but if you need help with something else let us know. From now on I will keep in touch, trying to learn more about all of you, and maybe one day I can be usefull.
Kindly regards and muito obrigada.