Here We Go Again! TV Sport RO!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
It's still on Sirius 5 East, Waverider. 12697V 3/4 14685.
Ckrys1 says you must enter the PID no's (VPID 1907, APID 1911) or you get blank screen.
Goodluck, now where did I leave my bloody vodka !

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Yep i have tried that m8's.. but the sodding STB for some reason will not edit the channel..plus the on screen pop up i get when i select the channel that displays signal etc is showing different pids to what i entered!......at the moment i am looking into a different firmware BUT! on the Xtreme website there appears to be people on there that having got a bloody clue!...exeption to a few that reply when they feel like it!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Waverider....have you tried deleting the channel completely and then setting it up manually with PIDs?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
TV Sport Romania

At the moment I am receiving both sports channels but they are both showing the same programmes. I'm guessing that one is TV Sport, and the other one is Telesport.
Does anyone know ?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
@waverider

Did you set the third pid (for PCR)?

It should be 1210

Motot racing on at present - GP Legends

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Channel Hopper said:
@waverider

Did you set the third pid (for PCR)?

It should be 1210

Motot racing on at present - GP Legends

As you say CH, motor racing on now. Entered third pid for TV Sport RO and it is still showing GP Legends, but so is the other sports channel which I belie
ve is Telesport.
Do you know the Pid's of Telesport ?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
That could be it hopper 'PCRVID'....but where did you find 1210 on lyngsat Sirius m8?...cos i was looking for and couldnt find it!....Yes jimbo i did try deleting the channel but i think hopper may have cracked it with his post!....thanks for your comments too rob...WR

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
That could be it hopper 'PCRVID'....but where did you find 1210 on lyngsat Sirius m8?...cos i was looking for and couldnt find it!....Yes jimbo i did try deleting the channel but i think hopper may have cracked it with his post!....thanks for your comments too rob...WR

Hi Waverider,
CH is right 1210 is on Lyngsat for TV Sport, but there is no mention of a channel by the name of Telesport.
There wesite says that there are only four Romania channels for this transponder, unlike a certain satellite magazine which says there are five.
No wonder my bloody hairs falling out.
In times of doubt, get the vodka out. :confused :confused

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL....tell me about it rob....i entered all the correct PIDS and guess what?......still no reception.....the wife has told me i must by a wig tommorow cos i am rapidly balding!.....an she's fed up of hoovering up my scalp off the carpet....Fookin channel!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
LOL....tell me about it rob....i entered all the correct PIDS and guess what?......still no reception.....the wife has told me i must by a wig tommorow cos i am rapidly balding!.....an she's fed up of hoovering up my scalp off the carpet....Fookin channel!

I just don't know why you are not receiving this channel, I only wish I could e-mail you one, because i'm receiving two sports channels at the moment.
They are both showing the same thing, but are they the same channel or are they TV Sport and Telesport.
Is anyone else picking two sports channels ?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Its quite possible that I may have to upload new firmware to my STB rob...but i must confess that i have not noticed Telesport on my listings m8....is it still on 5'E? if so could you post me the FRE / SR & FEC and let me now where abouts this channel is on the channel list please rob .......WR

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
Its quite possible that I may have to upload new firmware to my STB rob...but i must confess that i have not noticed Telesport on my listings m8....is it still on 5'E? if so could you post me the FRE / SR & FEC and let me now where abouts this channel is on the channel list please rob .......WR

It's the same as TV Sport RO, thats why I think i'm getting the same channel twice.
The only place that I can find Telesport is in a certain satellite magazine, but not on any of the websites I have been just looking at.
Can't tell you how to get this channel as I only received due to a Force update via the satellite.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
You haven't got a on screen menu rob that informs you of Freq/SR then?......how about if you scroll down on your STB channel list to see what channels it is listed next to that might help me M8.......WR

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
You haven't got a on screen menu rob that informs you of Freq/SR then?......how about if you scroll down on your STB channel list to see what channels it is listed next to that might help me M8.......WR

Hi Waverider,
Before I start are you receiving any channels at all from Sirius 5E ?
Are you receiving any of the four Romania channels ?
I will not bother to give you Freq etc, try this website it has everthing.
http://www.satcodx.com/uke/
It lists every satellite, channel (TV, radio, fta, analog, digatal, uncle tom cobbley and all).
Best of luck

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well rob iv'e got to say yes to that one.... in fact loads! and out of the four channels you mentioned I can view three! BUT! not poxy TV SPORT RO! this what I cannot work out...and I must I have tried everyting to receive this fookin channel even though the screen menu is showing strong signals!......which leads me to think that it must be the firmware or something......WR

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Hi WR,
I too got a blank screen, till I entered the Pid's.

On my channel list it goes;
64 BT OU 3
65 TV Sport RO
66 Etno TV
67 Atomic TV Romania
68 Realitatea TV

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
The problem I have at the mo m8 is that I enter all the PIDS correctly but still no luck!....and TV SPORT RO still shows on my screen with different PIDS other than that I have entered!...bit of a strange one that and I am trying to get to the bottom of the problem......and another problem I have is that no one on the Xtreme site has even got the slightest clue about STB'S.....probably cos they do not ask questions on other forums!....anyway must soldier on speak soon m8......WR

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Waverider is there anyway of updating your Xtreme receiver.
I have a Force receiver and we get updates via satellite, does your one update somehow.
Hope to hear from you next year.
Happy New Year !!!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
@waverider

Ive not got a receiver like yours, but is there an advanced search facility ?

On the Humax, if you put the PIDs in as an addition, it will give you a 'user' channel at the end of the list rather than update the named one.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Waverider I think I have found the answer to your problem.
Have you entered the Program ID, because the other Romania channels had one but TV Sport did not.
Enter your freq 12697V, pid video 1907, pid pcr 1210, pid audio 1911, and then enter the program ID number which is number 7.
Hopefully you should get TV Sport then.
I have just entered the same numbers and it came up.
Best of luck !!!