Here We Go Again! TV Sport RO!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Thats right hopper I have the same 'User' display too...and the other thing i have noticed on the screen pop up the menu bar shows no signal for 'user' either although the PIDS are correct!..........rob i will search for a channel id although cant say as i have noticed one but neither the less anything is worth a try.....and it keeps me involved....lol.....anyway Happy New Year lads speak soon..

Schnuffi

Reaction score
My Location
Sunny, Germany
On the Satco chart its 12,700 v
Sym 14685
A 1907
V 1911
P 1907
works for me

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Don't know what to say WR, thought we had the ba*ta*d then.
Just to make you feel worse, have got it twice today with just the pidvideo,and pidaudio numbers. No pcr, or id numbers.
This is maybe complete rubbish but according to What Sat mag the symbol rate is 10200, not 14685 might be worth a try.
Could even be right, I do not need to enter the symbol rate in my receiver.
By the way I have found Telesport, it's on Amos, lot of bloody good that is.
Have a Happy New Year !

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Thanks rob i'll get it in the end mate......but funny thing is someone else i know with the same STB as me is now having the same problem!......

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Schnuffi said:
On the Satco chart its 12,700 v
Sym 14685
A 1907
V 1911
P 1907
works for me

Hi Schnuffi,
Is your receiver an Xtreme ?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
Thanks rob i'll get it in the end mate......but funny thing is someone else i know with the same STB as me is now having the same problem!......

Right out of idea's on this Waverider.
Can't be the dish, cause mine is only 70cm and I can get it.
It looks like your receiver, do you have problems with other channels ?
It might be worth your while to open a new thread for Xtreme receivers, and see if you can contact another owner and see if they have the same problem.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Waverider,
Have a look at a thread in "Chit-Chat & Meeting Place" from Shahid a week ago entitled "To Rolfw & other pid experts" you might find it interesting !

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Just a question: I am using MyTheater, is it possible to enter these ID Numbers there as well?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I know Rob that's why i am baffled too m8!....thing is i have been helping another Xtreme owner too...and to top it all he has managed too receive this channel!....but he did upload the latest firmware too his STB.....which leads me to think it can only be firmware or a dodgy LNB!.....but i cannot but think that this B***ard channel will be my nemausus..lol TG what is a 'THEATER m8...and if your talking PIDS the answer is yes you can!.....lol....speak soon chaps and thanks for your enthusiasm rob...and i will check out Shahid's thread too.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
You know what, I have a feeling in my water that we are getting close to the end.
When I first tried to get TV Sport RO all I got was a black screen just like Shahid.
I then entered the PIDS and got the channel.
I think that once you have had your software updated, you will finally get that B*****D channel.
Mind you I'm not putting any money on it !
And remember this applied to FTA channels just like TV Sport RO. It might not be a bad idea to try another FTA channel (just like Rolf said) as see if it happens again. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Hopefully rob I'm gonna try tommorow morning ....when no one's up...then I can take my time and have another go.....it could be something quite simple that I havent tried yet!....although I must say though I did last time enter all the correct PIDS and 'User' channel did appear with the correct PIDS too....but when I selected the channel it was dead and had no signal strength....but still I love a challenge and as far as I'm concerned my STB has just thrown down the Gauntlet at me!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
T_G said:
Just a question: I am using MyTheater, is it possible to enter these ID Numbers there as well?

I believe so T_G, should be able to do it in the channel edit box.

PS. Just tucking in to another LebKuchen :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
hehe Rolf mind that wasteline! You might not fit into your Lederhosen soon!! O-Ha

My Theater = A Computer program that allows you to watch TV on computer. You need a card such as the Skystar2, and there is a plug in that allows use of a motor.

Regarding the MyTheater chanel setup: When you choose a station, and go to properties you have the options to change all sorts of numbers (see screenshot). What is not clear to me where do the A,V and P numbers go?
Sym 14685
A 1907
V 1911
P 1907

Could somebody shed a light?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
My appolagies TG I have stopped buying pc add on's!.....so i am now stuck in the iron age.....although i am enjoying the sat tech stuff....and maybe might look into this facility

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, I might go the other way once I am convinced that it all works. I am not too sure what receiver I will get, but in time I will ask the experts. I might as a intermediate solution connect the computer to the TV with a S Video cable and check that out. But first I got to solve some problems with the motor and reception. For some reason I cannot get a good signal from the Sirius satellite...only about 20 %...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ahem, when I said the "other way" I meant I will go from PC receiver to stand alone!!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Thats strange m8 Sirius booms in where i am......could be possibly alignment or LNB maybe!....but area and dish can also play a role.....regarding TV PC I was in PC World today looking at the Sony system....i have to admit it was very..very impressive and also tempting me to bend my plastic!....speak soon TG

Schnuffi

Reaction score
My Location
Sunny, Germany
Rob said:

No rob I Have a patched Humax.
P.S. How do you guys do a Quote?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Schnuffi said:
From Rob Quote:

No rob I Have a patched Humax.
P.S. How do you guys do a Quote?
Hi Schnuffi. For quotes just click on the 'reply' button and type your stuff after the second QUOTE marker. Quotes should only be used where necessary though.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well I might have mentioned this before....but it looks like i'm gonna have to load new firmware onto my STB.....someone I have been speaking to on Toe's has, an he's getting this channel o'k.....spose anything is worth a try now!