Here We Go Again! TV Sport RO!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Come on Waverider get that reciever upgraded. Chelsea's game against Liverpool was on last night.
They love Chelsea on that channel.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Schnuffi said:
P.S. How do you guys do a Quote?

I've done it for you above Schnuffi, go in to edit your post and you will see what I have done. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I see Rolfw has embraced the idea of sky marshalls.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, it had to come CH. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Just to say at last I have managed to receive TV SPORT RO!…..I have to say thanks to all of you who on here that have tried to help me concerning this channel, but through speaking to Andy Forster (now a friend!) on Toe’s and landline who had a problem with his Xtreme…it was what I had begun to suspect....all down to firmware!…. I uploaded my receiver with the latest version on Sunday entered the PIDS, rescanned Sirius, selected the channel and there it was BOOMING AWAY! On my TV ! and to my delight! Chelsea playing Leicester F.T.A .....which may I add Sky wanted to charge £6.00 extra on Premiership Plus …..what a birthday present!…....Anyway everyone involved thanks again ……WR

P.S. Next one is Top Channel...which I shall try to conquer tonight!

davelister29

Reaction score
My Location
Liverpool UK
waverider said:
Just to say at last I have managed to receive TV SPORT RO!…..I have to say thanks to all of you who on here that have tried to help me concerning this channel, but through speaking to Andy Forster (now a friend!) on Toe’s and landline who had a problem with his Xtreme…it was what I had begun to suspect....all down to firmware!…. I uploaded my receiver with the latest version on Sunday entered the PIDS, rescanned Sirius, selected the channel and there it was BOOMING AWAY! On my TV ! and to my delight! Chelsea playing Leicester F.T.A .....which may I add Sky wanted to charge £6.00 extra on Premiership Plus …..what a birthday present!…....Anyway everyone involved thanks again ……WR

P.S. Next one is Top Channel...which I shall try to conquer tonight!

Hi Waverider I have had the same trouble as you, I too have a Xtreme 2 Ucas reciever and ive tried everything to get this channel on my machine, I've been reading your postings regarding this matter and have decided that it must indeed be a firmware problem, I was just wondering what firmware update you upgraded to? in my machine it is as follows....

S/W v01.55.00
H/W v13.42.6d
Loader v01.00.07

If you could help me with this problem it would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!

P.S. any luck on the TOP channel???

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
davelister29 said:
Hi Waverider I have had the same trouble as you, I too have a Xtreme 2 Ucas reciever and ive tried everything to get this channel on my machine, I've been reading your postings regarding this matter and have decided that it must indeed be a firmware problem, I was just wondering what firmware update you upgraded to? in my machine it is as follows....

S/W v01.55.00
H/W v13.42.6d
Loader v01.00.07

If you could help me with this problem it would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!

P.S. any luck on the TOP channel???

Here ya go! http://www.xtreme-stb.com/downloads/xtreme_loader_2_10.zip (loader) and of course you will be needing this file as well http://www.xtreme-stb.com/downloads/v01_55_13-PVR.zip that is is of course you have a PVR! Alternatively look for the latest files for your receiver on http://www.xtreme-stb.com/db/downloads.asp you will of course need a nine pin Null Modem cable too...come back to me if you have any more questions m8....WR

mka

Reaction score
I've got triax 65s and entered pids manually but I only got video and no audio. Anybody got the same problem?

12,700 v
Sym 14685
A 1907
V 1911
P 1907

psats

Reaction score
mka said:
I've got triax 65s and entered pids manually but I only got video and no audio. Anybody got the same problem?

12,700 v
Sym 14685
A 1907
V 1911
P 1907
you have the audio wrong
audio pid 1911
video pid 1907
pcr pid 1907
:)

mka

Reaction score
sorry I made a mistake . I've got audio 1911, video 1907 and pcr 1907 and still no sound :(

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I've had the audio drop out on there....midway through a match. Just turned off the receiver and voila...it was back.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I think you will find that the sound settings in your 'System Setup' must be set to PCM, it's the only setting that seems to work with TV Sport RO :D

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
I find that the best way is to switch the sound OFF, and as long as the match is on the radio, switch that on and then you can see the match on the TV, and listen on the radio in English.
Piece of cake !

Have you tried Video PID 1907, Audio PID 1911, Pcr 0, Program ID 0.
Works alright here.
Best of luck :)

caretaker

Reaction score
the problem i have with this sport channel is ..I get sound only on one channel and on very next channel i get picture only..why? i dont understand as yet

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Rob.....do you not find the sound is out of sync with the picture? As I understand it only a DAB radio is synchronised.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL......must be quite funny watching the ball gettin buried in the back of the net and moments later on the kick off the commentator screams goal!!!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
Actually WR... it's round the other way. Commentator describing a free kick entering the net just as the kick is being taken.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well Jim upto now I've not tried tuning in the radio....as some of the commentators wind me up! even on ITV I sometimes turn the sound down...so a match broadcasted in Romanian is probably a blessing in some ways to me m8 :D

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
jimbo said:
Rob.....do you not find the sound is out of sync with the picture? As I understand it only a DAB radio is synchronized.

As it happens I find it quite handy, because the commentator shouts out a split second before anything exciting happens, so that way you don't miss anything. ;)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Mmmmm thats a good point Rob....that way you dont miss anything when going out to the fridge for a tinny :D