Here We Go Again! TV Sport RO!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Just noticed on LJ's Charlton are playing Chelsea!.....So the big question is: Is there ANYONE! who can REALLY! recieve this god dammed channel?...i look forward to your reply's on how! with bated breath...lol.....PLEASE! no wind ups! cos i believe that know one can receive this ghost!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
A 1m dish should get it under most weather conditions from your area

psats

Reaction score
receice that chnl 24/7 there are various pids i use 911

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Now please answer this......is this channel broadcasting 24/7?...cos when ever i select it the screen is blank....but my on screen menu for my receiver is showing around 85% signal and strength! from that transponder....this is what makes me think that this channel only broadcast's when it feels like it!.

psats

Reaction score
im on 5e now its running fine
freq 12697 / V / 3/4 / 14685 :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Thanks Psat i'll try them out m8......maybe this time i will finally get to see this ghoster channel!

ckrys1

Reaction score
My Location
pj::
waverider said:
Thanks Psat i'll try them out m8......maybe this time i will finally get to see this ghoster channel!
You have to put the pids in to watch this channel - not at home now so can`t tell you them, but they`re on Lyngsat. If you don`t, you just get a blank screen

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Ahh! havent treid that yet....could be the reason ckrys1...but i do receive the other Romianian channels from that Freq/SR/FEC as my PIDS are set on auto!

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Keep at it waverider, you will get there in the end.

Anyone this football mad, should get a break sometime.

Have fun........Razor.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
or 0773 and 0777 if your receiver accepts hexadecimal only

If you select manual once you have found the other Romanian stuff you can verify if the receiver found the correct ones in the first place

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Ok thanks chaps....i'm gonna go for it!....but i can't work out how the auto setting never captured this channel.....o'h by the way razor i was given three large bottles of Guinness foreign extra stout by a customer!....i drank one today and wondered why i got light headed.....it's only when i looked at the label again to see it was 7.5% 'hic'...good stuff too!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Ahhhhh guiness and that strong...mmmm. Fullers ESB was the stongest real ale I ever drank but can't rememeber its specific gravity off hand.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well jimbo i love a drop of the stout but this one i've never tried before and it damm near blew me bloody head off me shoulders...good stuff great taste too

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I have some in the fridge M8....Go Easy.....Hot Stuff.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Tell me about it razor!......two bottles of the wicked brew and i was p*ssed!....i'm gonna have to find out who sells the stuff cos i like its body......cheaper to drink as well 1 bottle = 5 tins of Stella! :-)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@CH

Ratebeer....nice site.:-beer

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
ckrys1 said:
VPID = 1907
APID =1911

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Ckrys,
Entered your PID's, just the ticket.
There are five channels on this package, I already had Telesports, two entertainments channels (Realitatea & Etno), and a music channel (Atomic), but could not get TV Sport RO till this morning.
Of the two sports channels on my receiver one comes up as TV Sport which I already had, and the other one comes up as TV Sport RO.
At the moment (Sat 9 in the morning) they are both showing the same thing.
Will have to see what happens later in the day.
For Chelsea fans there match was on TV Sport (Telesport ?) again yesterday
Back to the vodka :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
what bird is TV Sport channel on rob?