HEX file for STARSAT SR-200CX

herpat29

Reaction score
Hi
Is there anyone to provide me with a dedicated website where to find HEX file as to update keys for encrypted TPS chanels. Or is it necessary to use a so called EPROM writer. In such a case what is the best software.
Thank you so much for your answer

varonos

Reaction score
Hi.I have a starsat srx 200 ci mkII and starsat srx 200 plus.I update the keys with the magiccam hex files from match 1 and dreamloader.Works perfect.And sorry for my english

herpat29

Reaction score
Hi Varonos
Thank you so much for your answer. Do you have anymore information about the websites for magiccam, match1 and dream loader. don't be sorry for your English it's more than clear
Regards

herpat29

Reaction score
Thank you varonos. Whatever you are planing to do I wish you a nice week end

herpat29

Reaction score
Hi Varonos
I'm now connected to the receiver, I have dream loader and the required HEX file.
The connection to the receiver is OK but when I'm running the download the process is not running. In which status should the receiver be On/OFF or do I have to set it using the remote ? Do I have to upgrade the receiver software to the last version.
Any information or procedure will be welcome

varonos

Reaction score
turn off your receiver(not stanby but off)from the back button. Open dreamloader,press connect, after that download, search for the hex file press open and After that turn on your receiver and wait until in display show the channel or the time.Must be wait 20 seconds.do you have a null cable?Not serial but null.

herpat29

Reaction score
Hi Varonos
I succeeded and everything is running well. Thank you so much for your help
Regards