Hex files for StarCom

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
As the Satsw.com closed, I've been searching for the new updated codes on many sites for my Starcom RX-120d Plus. I found a lots of hex files that are available. My question is: Does any hex file can work on my receiver? or do I need Hex keys that are specific to my receiver? Can someone help me understand?
Thanks a lot for your help.

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
Starcom updates are available here satdw.com

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
DeepDiver said:
Starcom updates are available here satdw.com

Thanks for your reply.
the updates that are on SATDW are showing Keys dating Feb26. Will this fix the multivision and TPS problem? or should I wait for the latest keys? Please help me understand as I'm not an expert in this, and I thought that the Keys in hex files are for unlocking specific channels while the bin files are for mapping the new channel set. Please help me understand.
Many thanks for your help.

adonis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat sr-x650ci super
fr_m35 said:
Thanks for your reply.
the updates that are on SATDW are showing Keys dating Feb26. Will this fix the multivision and TPS problem? or should I wait for the latest keys? Please help me understand as I'm not an expert in this, and I thought that the Keys in hex files are for unlocking specific channels while the bin files are for mapping the new channel set. Please help me understand.
Many thanks for your help.

check the www.satsw.net