Hi and HELP

mandy3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky
My Location
dundee
First of all i would like to say :) Hi to Everyone

Dont know how to say this especially when it looks like there are so many experts on this forum but i dont have the first clue about satelite tv and i am looking to start from the beginningO-zzz
I know you are all bored already, so i will try and get to the point.
We are looking for everything you need to receive freesat in our caravan. We will just be using it in Scotland but we need one that will works in the scottish highland ie tummel valley (think we need a dish that is at least 60cm)

Any help will be brill and if anybody is selling what we need that would be even better.

Thanx Mandy

drewski

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s 80cm dish h&h moter laptop
My Location
norfolk uk
Tevion Portable Satellite Receiver + Dish + Carry CASE

search for it, small dish but it may pick up astra 2d 28 east, all sky channels on that sat.
not sure if you can use your sky box in your caravan, if you can use it, you just need a dish+meter+compas

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Hello and Welcome Mandy,
Your best option will depend on whether the caravan is always going to be stationary place or not.

Lidl do a nice little kit with receiver, dish and fixings for around €80. They only have it every now and then, so you'll have to keep an eye out for it.

mandy3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky
My Location
dundee
:) Hi thanx for the answers, I have since went on ebay and ordered everything i need i think. We usually take our caravan to tummel valley therefore we needed a zone2 dish apparently so we pick up the single as its in the highlands. We plan to try it out next week so i will let u know how we get on. ;)