13echo4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fta lifetime ultra dn
2700 ird rom 10 dn
platium sub dn
My Location
usa
hey everone i'm 13echo4 no relation to charlie lol. i'm into making things work expectly if their not suppose to work.i'm by far not a free tver. i have a sub. i really dont watch tv i'm to busy readying on this damn machine. which brangs me to my next hobbie and that would be making computers work where their not suppose to. i started on windows then moved to bsd and linux then got bored then moved back to windows then on to sats. i started with dave then it got too easy then dave just shout all that down. i tried test for about 9 months after black wed. but never got to far and got more serious with charlie. and moved on to fta. i got to say i like missing with cards better.
i've walked around this site and really like what i see. theres alot of guys really trying to help people and i think thats good. my really only pet peeve is when someone asks for help and after they get their replyies they dont post back wiether it worked or not. i think that is rude. i'm self tought and like know what works or not. if i helped or not.
thanx yall for letting me be apart of this crowd i'm eager to learn from yall and help when i can.

J

Jeff_19341

Hi :-welcome nice to see another member from across the pond. Enjoy your time here :-thumbup
:-hny

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
:-reindeer yes i echo what JuMbuCK say's just shows what a global world we live

13echo4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fta lifetime ultra dn
2700 ird rom 10 dn
platium sub dn
My Location
usa
aint that the truth.... thanx for the warm welcome.