hi guys newbie help needed please

venners

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY
My Location
UK, SUFFOLK
Hi all as a new member and also pretty new to satellite technology I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
After reading some interesting articles and now understanding how to input new channels on my sky receiver I was wondering if there are any adult channels from abroard that can be acessed on my standard set up or indeed from this country (uk) without having to pay subscriptions?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum venners

With a standard Sky fixed dish system no there are not any secret channels available transmitting what you seek. In any case even if you signed up and paid for the 'Adult' channels from 28.2E Astra 2 I understand the definition of adult is still severely restricted by the laws in this country. So to put it in a nutshell I am afraid the answer is no.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Yes, the best thing to do is to set up a completely separate system, then you would have a far greater choice from other satellites above our skies, and european providers.:)

venners

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY
My Location
UK, SUFFOLK
Bugger! oh well thanks anyway guys.