hispasat+nagra2 from april

nahary1997

Reaction score
from next month D+ will be using the system nagra 2(alladin) has the new official cards for this system are now been delivered to the D+ users. for the moment only on D+ waiting for news from tv cab@

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
A colleague of mine has an original C*bo card and up until today he hasn't received any new card. My guess is that c*bo will wait and see what problems d+ will have initially with the migration of receiver firmwares etc... before going along.

Regards,
John

nahary1997 said:
from next month D+ will be using the system nagra 2(alladin) has the new official cards for this system are now been delivered to the D+ users. for the moment only on D+ waiting for news from tv cab@

nahary1997

Reaction score
12 of april will be the last day for nagra1 from that date D+ will be in nagra2 (alladin)

virginie

Reaction score
Hello from Spain
i'm afraid nagra2 has come for sure. everybody is losing channels from the hispasat in D+.
now is time for programmers... O-no

nahary1997

Reaction score
yes mate they are the first one to go to nagra2 u cant get any help now..... for the moment

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As far as I know there is no file.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
I'm not sure it actually exists - so far, nagra2 is subscription only.