Hiya ewe lot

My Location
midlands
Hi all, just out of hospital so i am after joining new interesting
forums i have been into multisat for 11 years so i hope i can contribute in some way. Cheers all wonkydonky

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Welcome to the forum, always good to see new members, something we cannot have enough of.

Look forward to your posts.

My Location
midlands
Hi guys, many thanks for your welcome razor,rolfw&starman
sorry about the delay as i dont go online every day as i have to get back into a routine again,we are down in mid-wales fromend of march tosept/oct but i was taken ill down there this time,ialways try to log in at the library once a week when we are
there, so ihope to make new freinds on here,i shall have to sign off, i can hear mrs wonky saying to grandson Eeeh-Aaauuugh-to
be off that p.c. by now. Cheers all wonkydonky

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Hey wonky, shouldn't that be mrs. donky?
Croeso!
This is the place you'll find people who spend days tinkering with cards and receivers just to get a channel they'll never have time to watch. :rolleyes:
Strange lot we are.
2old:

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Wonky there is a pub down in Cari huela on the Costa del sol with the same name,thats good. All the best.

mikeey