Hm-sat?

Zakman

Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered a Dreambox from this site a few weeks ago based on the advice of someone in the forums.

I have still not received it although the transaction has gone through on my credit card.

I have tried emailing them on a few occasions (both in English and German translation!) and have not had any replies at all.

Has anyone had a similar experience with them or any advice regading contacting them?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
I used them for my DreamBox around the same time and had no problems, used the COD (Cash on delivery) option and it arrived within four days.

I was called by UPS and also able to track parcel on the web.

I also emailed them a few times both in German and English to ask if they would accept Euros and they replied the same day. (UPS do take Euros)

Try this email address: info@hm-sat.de

When you ordered you should have received a confirmation email - include this when you reply.

Give them time then if no luck contact your credit card company.

Hope everything is OK.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I had no probs.

Email them and ask for a UPS tracking number. I'm sure they're OK, so don't panic.

You can ring them, as they have an English speaking member of staff (I've been told).

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Bougt two recievers from them 6 months ago with credit card.When the package arrived there was only one reciever in it,I mailed and told them and 3 days later the other reciever arrived as well!
Please post and tell us how this story ends because I'm planning to buy some stuff from them again.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've bought on two occasions and both went well, as mentioned above, please keep us informed, as several members recommend them as a supplier and need to know if their service becomes less than acceptable.

AForester

01LD1E
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
I also have used them over the past 18months, never had any problems, most efficient and helpfull. As also posted they have/had and english speaking member of staff who was very helpfull and polite. Would still use them unless poster continues to have problems with them. Perhaps the goods have been "lost in transit" (does happen sometimes). Light fingers along the route! Check your email for confirmation of order, the shipping details and UPS tracking number should also be there.

Regards AF

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, I got my box from them, but I wasn't too pleased with their customer service. Very difficult to get a response even though I am sure they are not fraudsters. I have a feeling they are doing it part time or from home sort of thing....

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
You can see pics from their sat shop at their web-page.Doesn't look as a home to me,but maybe the pics are faked.

kungfumaster

Reaction score
Got mine quite quickly - 3/4 days, but had to send back cos it was faulty. Costs a bomb to send back to Germany! They said they would refund my postage costs if the box was faulty, which is was. Got it back and i asked them about the postage costs and they sid that if you buy something else then we will give you a discount!!!?

So I emailed back with a copy of the email which stated that they would pay and now they are, hopefully, going to refund me thorugh credit card. Still waiting...

But there customer service is very slow and I had to email the same questions sometimes about 3/4 times before I would get a response and sometimes, they don't even answer the questions?! Frustrating!

IMO it's probably not worth getting it from Germany as if anything goes wrong with the dreambox then it's a big hassle. I don't think there is anything dodgy about the company though.

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, Dreambox 500Si, with universal 3 LNB's and 2X 80cm dish.
My Location
Portugal
Hi!
I also bought a DB 5620, from them, cash on delivery to Lisbon, Portugal, and it went well. In 5 working days, i had my DB delivered at home by UPS.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Zakman said:
Hi,

I ordered a Dreambox from this site a few weeks ago based on the advice of someone in the forums.

I have still not received it although the transaction has gone through on my credit card.

I have tried emailing them on a few occasions (both in English and German translation!) and have not had any replies at all.

Has anyone had a similar experience with them or any advice regading contacting them?
Any news m8?