Holiday in Turkey

ikymo

Reaction score
My Location
2° West 51° North
I have just returned from Turkey. At 23.00 each night 5 0r 6 channels show hardcore mature content and this was all for free !! During the day these channels show softcore mature content...yes ALL day. Most places have 2 dishes, 1 for Turksat and I'm sure I heard someone say the other was Hotbird. I can't remember any of the channel names so can't find which satellite was showing them. Can any of these be received in UK? Any info would be appreciated.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
If its satellite it was probably Multivision, but its not for free.

Sounds more like it was a cable specifically for the hotel

What language was it in ? (mai oui, mai oui ?)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I agree with CH if it was SAT it was Multivision 1 to 7 as these channels along with XXL are well hacked, and are the first port of call for new guys to sat looking for mature content.

blondy

Reaction score
i just want to say this , the multivision channels and XXL are being hacked and many people could see it

i am used to seeing them by hacking thier keys and i am using fortecstar receiver
but unluckly they are using french language

nitefire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1M Dish TD110 Diseqc USALS Twin LNB Tecnomate TM-5302HD
Pair of T&K brackets
My Location
Grays,Essex
bondy why not learn french then

ikymo

Reaction score
My Location
2° West 51° North
Thanks for that, XXL and Multivision both ring a bell. I was working on a villa for a friend and had satellite installed the day before I left, so didn't have long to play about with it.
A decoder, two dishes and installation all for £275. Only receiving free channels and all that mature content on there...Unbelievable. I'm new to all this satellite stuff as I have followed the other sheep and only subscribed to plain old sky digital, so have to learn how to get it in UK (if you can). Keys...Hacking. I'm off to get educated :-)

PS. A grunt in french is the same as a grunt in English.

Thanks for the help.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Good luck to you mate. Great feeling when you acheive your goal.

ikymo

Reaction score
My Location
2° West 51° North
Further to my earlier post about unknown channels showing mature content. It is definately Multivision from Hotbird.

I bought a FTA box from Lidl and am installing an 80cm dish mounted on a Moteck sg-2100 so I should be able to 'scan the sky' for free channels.

I have checked with my friend, and he doesn't subscribe to any package for what he watches in Turkey, so would I be right in thinking he is only receiving FTA progs. I don't know what receiver he has but he doesn't have a card inserted in the front.

The reason for asking all these questions is that I have just heard that I am to do a bit more work on a friends villa back in Turkey in October.

My line of thinking is, if he doesn't subscribe to anything, there isn't a card in the front of the box and he receives all the multivision channels, Does that mean all the encryption (Viaccess, I think) is dealt with in the box.

IF this is the case, can I buy the same box (they use 240v AC) when I go back to Turkey, connect it to my 80cm dish at home and receive multivision here for free.

Does this make any sense to anyone 'in the know'?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
There are some receivers around that will open channels without a card. Mostly some of the BLIND SEARCH receivers. ( Foretc Star is one ) You can input keys with your remote. EASY.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
There is some confusion over here and on the continent as to the definition of a FTA receiver .

I take it to mean a receiver with absolutely no slots in it at all (except ventilation) , however some generous manufaturers also class a CI model as being CI, requiring a separate CAM and card to obtain the encrypted channels of choice.

Check whats in the box before buying.

hyper

Reaction score
ikymo there are FTA hardcore mature content channels on Hispasat 30.0°W that you can pick up on your FTA box from Lidl

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Cok sicak !!!!

Alpersky

Reaction score
Merhaba,
Bende hala bulamadim Multivision Keys'leri.
Bulunca gonderirseniz sevinirim. Benim icinde gecerli tabi, bende gonderirim. Bu konuda birbirimize yardimci olursak iyi olur gibi.
Tanismak ve gorusmek uzere.
Alper
ikymo said:
Further to my earlier post about unknown channels showing mature content. It is definately Multivision from Hotbird.

I bought a FTA box from Lidl and am installing an 80cm dish mounted on a Moteck sg-2100 so I should be able to 'scan the sky' for free channels.

I have checked with my friend, and he doesn't subscribe to any package for what he watches in Turkey, so would I be right in thinking he is only receiving FTA progs. I don't know what receiver he has but he doesn't have a card inserted in the front.

The reason for asking all these questions is that I have just heard that I am to do a bit more work on a friends villa back in Turkey in October.

My line of thinking is, if he doesn't subscribe to anything, there isn't a card in the front of the box and he receives all the multivision channels, Does that mean all the encryption (Viaccess, I think) is dealt with in the box.

IF this is the case, can I buy the same box (they use 240v AC) when I go back to Turkey, connect it to my 80cm dish at home and receive multivision here for free.

Does this make any sense to anyone 'in the know'?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Alpersky said:
Merhaba,
Bende hala bulamadim Multivision Keys'leri.
Bulunca gonderirseniz sevinirim. Benim icinde gecerli tabi, bende gonderirim. Bu konuda birbirimize yardimci olursak iyi olur gibi.
Tanismak ve gorusmek uzere.
Alper

Post in English My Friend

ikymo

Reaction score
My Location
2° West 51° North
Who needs multivision, they seem to cater for all tastes on Hispasat. I was channel hopping last night and came across (no pun intended ! ) a channel with the ident of Max Local. It was a bit of an eye opener to see a young lady "having a special cuddle" * with a horse. --- Deleted ---

My mate is in Turkey at the moment and didn't believe me when I told him, so I waited for it to be shown again and as I'm unable to connect my box (scart only) to my video (no scart socket) I took a pic of tv with digital camera. £20 riding on this bet............... Easy money.

PS. 30w 11931 H 27500 3/4

* Edited by STICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Ahh, yes, that's probably a touch more detail than we needed.

Don't forget that there are many women who read and post here, several younger folks, and probably one or two well educated horses if somebody types the URL's for them.

I'm editing the more graphic parts of your post for that reason.

I'm sure you understand. :)

MaXSpeeD

Reaction score
Hi. I'm from turkey. i read some messages. We can show all of mature content channells. :)))))

tornes

Reaction score
last few days I have access for multivision 1-7 for free, but suddenly after how many days fade out not accessible the message please help
me how can I open again this channel. what is a keys.

thanks a lot .

Tornes

Thanks
Razor said:
I agree with CH if it was SAT it was Multivision 1 to 7 as these channels along with XXL are well hacked, and are the first port of call for new guys to sat looking for mature content.

tornes

Reaction score
how can I access that mature content channel please tell me. My reciever is skycom and I was in united arab emirates.

thanks,
tornes
MaXSpeeD said:
Hi. I'm from turkey. i read some messages. We can show all of mature content channells. :)))))