Holiday reps 'quit after beach s_x show'

N

net1

Three Club 18-30 holiday reps have fled the Greek island of Corfu after putting on a lewd stage show in front of holidaymakers.

Hundreds of tourists on a beach at the resort of Kavos watched as two women reps gave oral s_x to two male colleagues on an official Club 18-30 stage.

A third rep soon joined in with a man thought to be a holidaymaker as they were egged on by rowdy Brits.

The incident was caught on video by a local businessman who handed the tape to police.

Club 18-30 confirmed it had launched an investigation, saying there was a "very fine line between high spirits and unacceptable behaviour".

A company source said two men and a woman had resigned and were believed to have flown home after hearing that police were looking for them.

One quit last Friday and another two today.

Club 18-30 trips are famed for their promiscuity and rowdiness.

The holiday company said in a statement: "Club 18-30 is aware of the allegations that have been made in Corfu in relation to the activities of its staff.

"An internal investigation has been launched immediately to establish the facts of exactly what happened and to determine if any breach of company policy has occurred."

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Well!!!!! I"l Be Blowed........or.Cor Phew here i come..... :-righton