Holly and Jessica

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Lads i would like to see the army called in to help to get the children back,what do you think lads.

regards mikeey

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Whilst its not really in the outline of forum chat, it is a subject really close to peoples hearts

First thing would be the let the police do their job, which is persuading whoever might know where they are to advise them.

This they are doing and it seems to be on line for some response by tonight. They have the largest manhunt on in history of the UK at the moment. Press news is fine but there are times when it does seem rediculous to let on whats happening which might allow any person involved in abduction an advantage.

We live not far from where Angela (Millie) Dowling went missing. There was a large amount of activity on all feeds for the news broadcasts at the time with a multitude of SNG vans arriving in Walton and parked up in the first week, - she is still missing.

I dont think that the army would have any more investigative procedures that would work better than what is already being used

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
C H i was just thinking that it would save the police searching the fields and use the troops for that,as you said that poor girl has not been found yet.The results for this sort of crimes just now are not good,so i would like to see an other way.

thanks for your reply C H.

all the best

mikeey