Hollywood TV launches on Sky

N

net1

Hollywood TV launched on Sky this morning and can be found on EPG 292.

Classic movies, entertainment and movie news, reviews, trailers, interviews and everything else related to celebrities and Hollywood will feature on the new channel.
Hollywood TV available is free to air.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Sounds useful.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Might not miss TCM so much now although taking a quick look at the schedules shows a lot of filling with sports and other things. And the sports are very much to American taste.

PaulR

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
I've had time to take a better look and it looks like mostly a pile of dog poo.

Loads of infomercials/adverts, followed by cheap film celebrity biogs (where the voice-over can't even get the sound level right against the sound track) followed by more infomercials and then what looks like soft mature content phone-ins.

The only film appears to be on mid morning when there are bound to be loads of people watching.

PaulR

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Oh well, just another channel not to visit. Seems a great shame, a good channel may pull the punters, but most of what they produce is same old, same old .