Hopefull

eddizle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
Leeds
hi i just got a technomate 1000D reciever with a couple of cam's from my uncle as a gift, now there is a big twist, in 3 weeks time i will be moving from my parents house to a university campus hall where there do not allow installation of dishes on their property. Now i am very bummed that i wont be able to take my reciever there, but i was just thinking could i use a tripod dish with removable LNB indors, would the reciever be able to recieve as many channells if any with a dish and lnb indors or should i just loose hope and let my parents enjoy this delight

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
IF your room has a window that faces southeast you might be lucky. If not forget it.

eddizle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
Leeds
so the idea of juggling a dish close to the window has little chance of working, well is there any other tips of making this work

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
eddizle said:
so the idea of juggling a dish close to the window has little chance of working, well is there any other tips of making this work

I didnt say that. You CAN get it to work, BUT the window HAS to face south eastish. If not, leave the kit at home for the oldies to play with.