Horbird question from a newbie

ColBo

Reaction score
Just been viewing hotbird and most of the channels are scrambled - I have a Maxtix reloaded & a dragon cam both with latest codes - how can I watch the scrambled channels ????

Thanks

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
well if you have all the codes enter them and enjoy your telly!!

TWAG

gauros

Reaction score
hello, you have two of the best cams there are and you can watch pretty much alll the channels in hotbird.

have you got the latest firmware for each cam. for the MR is Mr110 and for gragon is Pradator 2.18. If you have these two cams then you can watch hotbird with no problems. to check if you have the latest firmware, you go to you receivers manu. you find where is says CI or Common Interface and when you go to this menu, you should me able to seewhat firmware you have.

Also another good sattelite for you is Astra 19.2 that you can watch Tequilla.

gauros

ColBo

Reaction score
Thanks for info !!! - I have mr 108 I think - I have the mr 110 file and a phoenix programmer but dont know what to do - have you any info ?????

Thanks Again !!!

gauros said:
hello, you have two of the best cams there are and you can watch pretty much alll the channels in hotbird.

have you got the latest firmware for each cam. for the MR is Mr110 and for gragon is Pradator 2.18. If you have these two cams then you can watch hotbird with no problems. to check if you have the latest firmware, you go to you receivers manu. you find where is says CI or Common Interface and when you go to this menu, you should me able to seewhat firmware you have.

Also another good sattelite for you is Astra 19.2 that you can watch Tequilla.

gauros

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
ColBo said:
Just been viewing hotbird and most of the channels are scrambled - I have a Maxtix reloaded & a dragon cam both with latest codes - how can I watch the scrambled channels ????

Thanks
ColBo....I asked you a question about this in another section. Please try not to post the same question in different areas as it gets confusing. Thanks.

gauros

Reaction score
@colbo

hello mate, you can program two fun6 card or 3 fun5 card and update your MR. if you need more send me a PM

gauros