GI-S 980 2CR2CI HD PVR
Shovboxvitamin 5000HD
Lnb single Invacom SNF-031
Dish 2me 90E-43W Heavy Duty 36"
Orbitron mesh 3m
Laminas 1,8m 28E {1N 2F}
My Location
Poland
Dear friends with USB models. I will help you by sending you a program to upload the list by e-mail. I can also make a list for you. But you have to check for yourself whether the data I will collect is active on the satellite because I don't have a USB meter, only S2, and these are different inputs. Below is the address to which please send information about what satellites to install. When I get this information, I will send my data to Watsapp and I will help you upload the list. You must have a cable to connect the meter. Please also respect the time it takes to reply because I am not fluent in English and am writing through a translator.
Peyu75@gmail.com

Ranger4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 28.2 Frreesat Instal
My Location
midlands
how did you get on lad?
Hi Badass
Peyu75 Has made up a New transponder list and is helping me in trying to download both the satedit plus updated transponder list to both download and update my Hd-s2 meter
I have been having issues in trying to update my pc with the required program which will open both files from Peyu75 which has been very helpful.

badass

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sat installer ,geek
My Location
Ireland
my meter has an old dataset of about 10 sats popular for uk/Ireland
I did use it yesterday to set up Hellasat 39e for Romanian family with success ( 50% signal at meter ) 100% sig and quality at box
cracking meters ,I am sure some one can help us :)

m.lewin1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon sat meter
My Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi wondering if anyone can help me I have a horizon HDSM V2.5
There doesn’t seem to be Astra 28.2 on here and there isn’t sky Q I have ordered a cable from eBay rj45 to usb firstly is this the right cable? And how do I get the correct files to load into my meter ? Any help greatly appreciated

bricklayer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Old Sky+ box receiving from Astra 28.2, Optiplex 755 computer
My Location
Suffolk, UK
Peyu75 has very kindly helped me get my HDSM V 2.5 (RJ45 connection) meters working again by creating a new satellite list based on those I chose from current transponder information. My model of meter can only receive SD transmissions so I tried where possible to use transponders used for minor channels that have no HD transmissions yet, assuming they are not likely to be switched off any time soon, unlike SD channels for ITV and BBC that are being phased out at this moment. He also supplied me with the Satedit program plus the associated user manual. You need the Satedit program (plus the special cable) to upload the satellite lists to the meter, but it can also create the satellite lists you will need, it's all explained in the user manual. However that part looks very complicated and that's why Peyu75 did them for me. I think he had some role in preparing the original satellite lists for Horizon some years ago, so he's the absolute expert for these meters.