Horror Zone channel on Astra sucks

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Is this a broadcasting channel anymore? It looks more like it's a TEST channel.

The amount of repeats are awful. How many films does this channel actually have? I think I'd be safe to say around 25 MAX! Even then I am being generous.

And two years down the line, they're still plugging that dire mobile serial. That's on every hour or so.

I wrote on here before that this Horror Zone was bad. But now it's critical. Even much worse than the other Horror Channel.

A complete waste of time.:-Nooo

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
Hello guys!! :) Brand new Channel on DCS 16 East! Eut W2 :) HBO Comedy!! Currently free to air... enjoy till it lasts! :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
If you give a valid frequency, you could have a few thank you sent your way.:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'd be very surprised if HBO Comedy was showing Science Fiction. ;)

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
Whooppss sorry! :) Here is the frequency... 11513 V 29950-3/4 But it's encrypted now... Unless youhave subscribtion :) Cheers!!

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
HBO are showing Comedy Nutcrackers... A violent horror film.