Hotbird 13 - Al Jazeera Sport

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Hi Guys,

Does anybody know where I can find the Al Jazeera Sports + 1 & 2 on my box.

I have the Arabesque Sport Carte in an Edision 2620 CXCI box with the correct viaaccess 2 cam installed. http://www.edision.de/html/en/produktreceiver2620.htm

I have scanned all the relevant frequencies (actually this box does it all for you it would seem) but for the life of me I cant see those two channels in the EPG.

Should they appear in the EPG at all ? I cannot find an "other channels" section like there is on a sky digibox.

Here's hoping,

Ian

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Analoguesat said:
Try 10723H 29900 3/4
Hi Analoguesat,

That's what I did, when you do a channel scan on this box, its got them all pre-programmed (ie when I selected that freq, the other bits where filled in automatically). The thing is it does a FULL scan upwards from that start freq. I cant seem to say to it.......just do that freq and add them to what I've got.
I know a lot of the Portuguese users on here use the Edision, could you maybe copy my original post into the appropriate section there? I can read Spanish but Portuguese is so different I'd be lost.

Ian

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Most non Sky receivers dont have an epg - thats why many of us prefer them! If you have done a full frequency scan from 13E, then the AJ Sports channels are likely to be about 20th in the list

http://www.flysat.com/hotbird.php

If you want to use the Portuguese section of the site in the section for your receiver, try using google translation (with the English underneath)

http://www.google.com/language_tools

Its not perfect but it makes it more or less understandable if you dont get too technical. Some one will probably chip in and help, and you can translate back again.

BE-COOL

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MaxPlus HTS 2100S+
DM500S
SkyStar2 :)
/
Triax TDS 88
/
LNB REX 0,1 dB
/
Moteck SG-2100A
My Location
Portugal
Hello mate, I'm portuguese, if you post in portuguese section and if you explain yourself you will get help, portuguese people have the advantage of understanding many languages.

Cheers m8.