• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hotbird Online Streaming Channels

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
Does anyone know where can I find online live streaming channels of hotbird?

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Bro there are many online software , But particularly it wont show you all of the channels belonging to hotbird. There are mixed up channels avil, But i cant pinpoint the finger belonging to your choice. Refer beeline,live online,findinternet,ftv,choose andwatch,holersoft.

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
The list you have provided is not useful those are showing just useless channels.
If some one know any real links please post ( those which cannot be found by google ).

Thank you.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Perhaps you had better define what you consider useful and what you consider useless cos we do not know

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
You are totally right Topper Bro , I agree with you.