chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Just booked a cheap flight with easyjet for mid Jan to Palma Majorca , Never been before can anyone recommend a decent hotel to stay in close to the beach ???

Thanks
Chris

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
i went on a stag do last may. are you staying in palma or palma nova??

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Not sure , I'm open to suggestions I've just booked a flight with easyjet to Palma so I'm looking for recommendations on where to go and stay, Do you think it'll be very busy mid January ?

Thanks
chris

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Try the Hotel Sordide,just a stones throw from the beach,hence the broken windows in all rooms,hot and cold running cockroaches,its a five star hotel,you can see all five through the bedroom ceiling every night!.Recommended by Delinquents Abroad,the governments way to stop crime in the UK.Last used as a stopover point for asylum seekers on there way to the UK,but most preferred to go back to Iraq rather than spend the night there.Oh,by the way it,s a all inclusive hotel,all meals thrown in,and then thrown up.Dancing every night to the sounds of the beetles......and i have spelled that correctly.......give it a go,you only live once......................Brian

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Beach!,Majorca!,January!,only if you like ice skating........No really,you will have to get to Magaluff or Palma Nova to find enough people to fill a phone box.Its still lively in January,you just have to look harder.........Sorry,i must take your enquiry more seriously...........when my ribs heal.................Brian

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I can safely say that Tunisia (especially Jerpa) is lovely at this time of year

By the way if anyone can come up with the name of the holiday company that does one day trips to Iceland from LHR or LGW, coach tour to all sorts of things including volanic pool, geyser, fish drying factory etc etc, and finishing with meal and beer in restaurant, I will buy them a large drink or two at Christmas.

Did this about six years ago but have lost the brochure. Highly recommended

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Thanks, but the company only flies from Ireland. Any others ?

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
chris

palma tends to be for the more mature visitor, sightseeing and the like. if its beer, beer and beer you`re after then its palma nova and magaluf all the way. the two areas blend into one really so you can`t go wrong.
i stopped at a hotel a few minutes away from the main drinking stretch that was quite reasonably priced. theres a web address that gives you a virtual tour of the hotel.
i`ll try and dig it out for you

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

Try hotel Florida it is a wonderful hotel with beach side view and very competively price. Telephone No 971 680232 or 971681452.
Email florida@universalhotels.org

Regards

Prince