How about Now ?

Solosoft

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Bell ExpressVu 24" Dish
Bec DB-6600+
My Location
Sudbury, Ontario
I got this reciever off a friend ... it looks like a good reciever but there is VERY little information on it and if any it's very outdated. When was the last official firmware update for this reciever ? What does it do ? What kinda stuff works well with it etc etc ...

I got a Dual LMB Bell Expre ssVu Dish ... I got it pointed to "supposivly" the right places but it seems to be off. One LMB says 81 degrees and the other one says 91 ... I got it on the 81 one (like everyone keeps saying) but how do I point it correctly. There is a little compass type thing with numbers but setting it at anything seems very wrong. 35.1 (which is bell for me) almost has the dish pointing down. It's mounted on a 90 degree wall and is completely level. Do those LMB's have anything to do with it ? I want to simply point to a satilite and watch TV. I got all the settings for Telestat 5 but can't seem to find it. Is there maybe new firmware for it since things could have changed ?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi Solosoft,
welcome to the forum. I have moved your post to a more suitable area, as it had nothing to do with Matrix Reloaded Cams.
Judging by your post I am unsure if the problem lies with your dish or receiver, so for the time being I have moved it into the dish set up section. If the problem is with your receiver please start a new thread in the appropriate section, at the home page click on the Forums link, top left, and scroll down to the relevant section and start a new thread.
Best wishes
Mickha

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Use this link http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/dish-setup-guides-stickies-faqs/

to go to "Dish Set-UP" and read about setting up your dish.:)

slugworth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gsky v7
My Location
New England
The bev lnbs are circular polarized,useless for sats other than dishn etwork or bell ex pressvu.