how can I add med*aguard in matrix cam rev ?

A

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#1
Hi,

I have a matrix cam revolution, 2.19. But there is not med*aguard available, nor beta*rypt, neither cr*ptoworks.

Does somebody know how to add these in this MRV ?

Thanks a lot
 
M

MrFreeze

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#2
Hi,

med*aguard is already in the mrv2.19 that emulate a card but you can't use a real card...

normaly, betacr***pt too, i have not tested

but nobody (except the team that work on officials releases) seems to know how to modify the firmware, then i is probably impossible to add cr*pt*works :-/
 
A

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#3
Hi
thanks for your reply. But when I look at the CAM info, I cannot see Med*aguard as I wrote. That is to say that I have to update the firmware ? How can I do that ? Thanks

MrFreeze said:
Hi,

med*aguard is already in the mrv2.19 that emulate a card but you can't use a real card...

normaly, betacr***pt too, i have not tested

but nobody (except the team that work on officials releases) seems to know how to modify the firmware, then i is probably impossible to add cr*pt*works :-/
 
BonceChops

BonceChops

Regular Member
Messages
259
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Dreambox 600PVR, Dreambox 7025+, Dreambox 7000, 1m dish on a Moteck SG2100
My Location
NW England
#4
medi*guard is also called S*ca
 
A

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#5
OK. So why with Mrv2.19 I still cannot receive correctly channels "med*aguard" ??? Very strange. Thanks.
BonceChops said:
medi*guard is also called S*ca
 
G

gfcc1

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
#6
hi theres an updated version of 2.19 on fookfiles i lost sly channels with 2.19 updated to newer version got some of them back now
 
W

wolfav

Regular Member
Messages
470
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
#7
there is now a file 2.20 available
icon10.gif
 
A

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#8
Hi,

I have made a mistake. When I want to update MRV with laptop, (I had successfully done once) I can no longer update in the same manner. The loader says that "device not ready, re-insert and try again". That's what I do but same message occurs evrytime.

Have you some idea to help ??? Thanks a lot
wolfav said:
there is now a file 2.20 available
icon10.gif
 
W

wolfav

Regular Member
Messages
470
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
#9
hi adn from what i read laptops sound notorious for this cas or fun cards and programmer are what i use with no problems what so ever .

you may find some usefull info if you read some of the older posts hope you sort it out soon
 
A

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#10
wolfav said:
hi adn from what i read laptops sound notorious for this cas or fun cards and programmer are what i use with no problems what so ever .

you may find some usefull info if you read some of the older posts hope you sort it out soon
thank you very much. I try to sort out
thank you
 
R

r_u_crazy

Member
Messages
5
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 + Matrix Reloaded CAM
Win XP
#11
Hi I have the same message on my laptop when downloading mrv221. Do you think I have to delete last firmware before downloading the newest on my MATRIX REV CAM ?
And if YES please tell me how.
Thanks
 
A

adn

Regular Member
Messages
24
Likes
0
#12
r_u_crazy said:
Hi I have the same message on my laptop when downloading mrv221. Do you think I have to delete last firmware before downloading the newest on my MATRIX REV CAM ?
And if YES please tell me how.
Thanks
I've sorted it out by using cas2 with studio cas 5.1 S/W. Then follow instructions by starting ereasing every thing etc...
 
Top