How can I get these channels / equipment required

Reaction score
I've a bog-standard SKY dish and Thomson digibox.

For fear of repeating the same question .........

I've seen threads talking about moving the dish manually to locate the other satellites. Can anyone direct me to a discussion or contact (company in South UK) that recommends, for example, a motorised dish to move between the satellites to receive these channels.

Secondly, will I still be able to use the digibox, or will this need to be changed?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
My advice to you is that if you want to keep your S*y reception running, it's probably best to have a completely separate motor, dish, receiver, LNB and cable. You can find all the info you need on this forum.

If you want to do this, you will have to be prepared to do plenty of reading, but you will find plenty of support here. You will also find the trail of many who have trodden that same path from S*y minidish and digibox to satellite nirvana. :)

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
nice name by the way lol

i didnt want mature content when i bought my motorised setup, i wanted sport, sport and more sport...

i got sport and i also got loadsa mature content thrown in for free :) oh and everything else....who the hell needs sky :)

Rupert Murdoch thinks mature content is a woman parading around in underware... these channels i get are more hardcore than the lads at work get on VHS and DVD :)

i must get about 30 channels a night with mature content on... and i aint done anything special to find it!!! imagine if you did lol

andy653cc

Reaction score
Red devil, on the sport front, do you manage to pick up any premiership football? if so where? On the mature content front all i have found at present is adverts and chicks ligging around opening legs and rubbing t**s, similar to the stuff on sly. Any pointers would be appreciated. I have a Fortec star 5100 ultra that has been patched, ( still learning about keys etc) and a motorised 80cm dish.

Regards

andy

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Your Fortec Star should do TP$ on 13E.

That package will get you football by day, and sticky-out-bits by night.

Check Mult!v!s!on 8 and TP$ $tar at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, and any of the other MV channels after mignight.