How can I retrieve a lost root password?

A nonymous

Reaction score
The vendor will probably want access to your receiver if he decides to move his DYNDNS address once he gets found out by the people whos cards he/she is using to make money from :eek:

Most people that run a commercial card share are sharing peoples cards and making money from them without the cards owner knowing :eek:

I pay over £500 a year for my subscription and i'll be buggered if i'm going to let some scumbag make money off my card :-Nooo

The likelyhood is you will pay up for 12 months, he gets found out and has to change his DYNDNS to get more cards again after people have booted him off. If your very unlucky he will probably disappear without a trace taking your money with him 'O'-red

You don't honestly think the scumbag is going to pay for all the cards himself do you. If your stupid enough to pay for a cardshare you deserve everything you get. I'm sorry to sound so brutally blunt but thats how i feel about commercial card servers )(-red

People who run commercial cardshare servers are well and truly complete and utter scumbags :-HB

:-beer

Nano

hameed

Reaction score
nanochickin said:
I'm sorry to sound so brutally blunt but thats how i feel about commercial card servers
LOL...not at all....glad you got it off your chest :)
nanochickin said:
You don't honestly think the scumbag is going to pay for all the cards himself do you.
Actually I know he does...he is subscribed to Orbit, ART, showtime and Al-Jazeerah then sharing his local cards(He is a local dealer for them!:)). I paid him to install the whole system from scratch; the dreamboxes and the dishes/DiSEqC along with the boxes complete setup. This included access to the shares... Anyway back to the question I am sure he would be pissed if he knows I changed the root password (which I did an it worked great btw:)) but as long as I keep the Clines I suppose I won't have any problems....