How can I upgrade my Reciver Auto Search

keys

Reaction score
hi all , i have fortecstar lifetime reciver i have upgraded the software , now i have to upgrade the reciver for auto seach keys , plz help me , any help will be taken very seriously thanks,

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
We need more INFO.....But this is a post by Netman form another site.

Instructions For Downloading Software to Your Fortec Star Satellite Receiver

1. Instructions for the following models:

DVB786v2 FSMCI-6000
DVB786v3 FSMCI-6100HA
DVB786NA FSCI-9800v2
FSIRCI-5400Z FSCI-9800HDD/HA
FSIRCI-5800HDD/HA

Follow the steps below:

Start by creating a directory on your PC for the software that you will download.
Download the appropriate software for your model of Fortec Star satellite receiver from the Fortec Star Web site to the directory you created on your PC. All Fortec Star software available for downloading can be found at the Web address http://www.fortecstar.com/downloads/. The software you download from the Web site will be a ZIP file. You will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive. For more information on using ZIP files, see www.winzip.com.

List of software you may need to download:
Uploader: The Uploader is needed for transferring software to your receiver.
Compress Application File: You will use the Uploader software to transfer the Compress Application file (firmware) to your receiver. The file extension for this software is ‘.img’.
Boot Loader: You will use the Uploader software to transfer the ‘Loader’ file to your receiver.
Channel Data: You will use the Uploader software to transfer the TP Data to your receiver.
Radio & Menu Pictures: You may choose to change your Radio or Menu picture to one of your own, or to a picture available for downloading from our site. (This feature can not be done on the FTA models DVB-786v2 / DVB-786v3 / DVB-786NA.)

Once you have downloaded the software you need to your PC, you are then ready to transfer the software from your PC to your receiver.

Uploading the Receiver’s Application File (Firmware) From Your PC to Your Receiver:
(Applicable for Free-to-Air and Common Interface models)

1.Make sure the power is off on your receiver. Connect the cable from your PC to your receiver. The receiver uses a RS232 connection. For uploading the software, you will need a female-to-female NULL modem

adel_alawi

Reaction score
hi all , i have smart M1 l reciver I want to upgrade the reciver for auto seach keys , plz help me , any help will be taken very seriously thanks,

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong sat receiver
My Location
Nigeria, west Africa
Can any one give me negra sabc key to my email box Email Removed