how can I watch scrambled channels by pc satellite cards

alklaklah

Reaction score
hi
I am from the middle east =sudan= .and I have a visionplus pc satellite card and I want a software that make me able to watch the scrambled channels of the nilesat 101-102 and arabsat 3A . This pc card -visionplus- also has the ability of receiving internet via satellite ,but I DON'T no how to use this ability so I want know how can I USE this function and what satellite in the middle east area -sudan- that offer a free satellite internet charge in my area and what is the requirement for doing this job (what is the diameter of the dish and what kind of LNB that required and what is any thing else that requires).
please reply me as soon as you can by the full explanation with a simle english because it is't my native languge. and I aplogise from any spelling mistakes .
THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKS

alimcm

Reaction score
i wonder if there is cartoon network the language of which is English on the hotbird
and it can be opened by softcam
i should mention that i can not receive sky italy in my area
, will it be possible to hack irdeto2 and decrypt channels on nilesat or nova on hotbird

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
change the lang to english and then you should be able to watch cartoons.Boomerang is on hotbird in french but one click on the lang button sorts that out.

TWAG