How do I enter keys in Starsat receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k7923209

Reaction score
Does anyone know, how can I enter keys in sr-x200CI plus?

reza142

Reaction score
i have upgread starsat rs-x700d
please
tanck you

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
for getting codes visit _http://www.rdi-sat.com/uploadshow.php?id=11

to upgrade your starsat receiver visite _http://www.satsw.com

coucou01

Reaction score
Hi all the people .
Did anyone get already the new software for STASAT SR200 CI PLUS and the new codes for TPS .
Thanks for your help .

kkb

Reaction score
salam
man reciveram SR-X150D plus hast.
man cableo vasl mikonam,dreamloader ham baz mikonam,COM1 ham entekhab mikonam,connect ham mizanam va download ro entekhab mikonam va az 2ta file ke hast yekisho entekhab mikonam vali etefaghi nemiofteh.ye mostatil baz misheh ke mikhad por sheh vali hichish por nemisheh va faghat ye cancel ziresh dareh.
Kati

wwatfa

Reaction score
HI,
I have a question, which site can we go to in order to find all the latest firmware for the SR-X550d ? and when we download the new firmware does it open automatically the channels which are encrypted?
please advise!
also what kind of key should we download , i mean , is it a HEX file or any other sort of file?
many thanks in advance !!

nhfs49 said:
Dear kickassguy, this loader is for starcom family only ( starsat,Starcom,Omax ).

coucou01

Reaction score
moejoe76 said:
hi i need to know how to enter the codes for StarSat SR-200 CI Plus ! , is there a way to enter them manualy from the remote control ?

on the menu hilight STB setting ( dont activate STB, just hilight it ) and press 1 2 3 4 and that's it . you will have the menu viaccess - irdeto - nagravision and seca .
make your choose and tape the codes .

coucou01

Reaction score
Hi . I reply to moejoe76 how to enter the keys for STARSAT SR x200 CI plus .

paya_jam1

Reaction score
I,m Hamid I Have A Sarasat 150dplus , Please Let Me Know How Can I Enter A Nwe Code Or Upgrade My System.

sommy

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a STAR SAT SR X 120D Plus.I think I updated it with the wrong software starsat_fta_240.bin, because the signal becomes broken ,I tried to download new software but no change, please tell me what to do If i want to remove this software and update it by the right one.

navani

Reaction score
hai, dear friends can anybody guide me how to upgrade the software for my INTERSAT SDR-3000IR DIGITAL RECEIVER . THANKS

aziz20

Reaction score
where can i recive downloader and crack file for srt 4630?

abany

Reaction score
kkb said:
salam
man reciveram SR-X150D plus hast.
man cableo vasl mikonam,dreamloader ham baz mikonam,COM1 ham entekhab mikonam,connect ham mizanam va download ro entekhab mikonam va az 2ta file ke hast yekisho entekhab mikonam vali etefaghi nemiofteh.ye mostatil baz misheh ke mikhad por sheh vali hichish por nemisheh va faghat ye cancel ziresh dareh.
Kati
salam you (bebakhshid mikhastam englisi javab bedam) to bayad ghabl az inkarha aval receiverat ra khamush koni bad az amadane an mostatil ke bayad por beshe anvaght klide roshan shodan ra az poshte receiver bezani . agar mashkel dashti email bezan caphu7*yahoo.com

individi

Reaction score
i need help plzz i have stasat 650ci super everytime i upgrade the new software i loos all my channels can anybody plz tell me how to enter the channels and which software to use to edit channels my email is menti_24*hotmail.com

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
individi said:
i need help plzz i have stasat 650ci super everytime i upgrade the new software i loos all my channels can anybody plz tell me how to enter the channels and which software to use to edit channels my email is menti_24*hotmail.com

Before you uploade the update, do the following to save your channel list

Press MENU
Go to SETUP
Go to SYSTEM BACKUP

now upload the new software

After booting, if asked, choose the language, and
Go to MENU
Go to SETUP
Go to SYSTEM RESTORE

Your list of channels will be restored as it was.

Hope it helps. ;)

individi

Reaction score
thank you very much deep diver my friend for long time i had that problem i will never forget that it will be my pleasure if i can help you somehow

atr104

Reaction score
mfarid said:
How do I enter keys in Strong receiver 4630?
Do any know how to enter the key in Strong receiver 4630 by remote control
plz help.

for sure you have it if the lock with me body.

mu4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I would like to introduce myself as Mohd. Manzor ali I will be very greatufll if you alllow me please. thx
Hi Friends (Please don't mind the previous post)

I will be very greatfull if anybody help me. I have STARSAT X3100CU - Silver receiver. Recently I fixed the dish for Nielsat. I have searched and all the programs coming good. In settings I
t's not saving. just read below for deatails
Satellite - Nielsat
LNB Type - Universal
Low LNB Freq- 5750
High LBN Freq - 10750
o/12 volt Switch - 12V
Disec Selection - C
LNB Power - V/H --(I have proble here if I put 18V then Search it's coming all the programs excep MBC4 AND MBC 3) it's not even saving also. If you go back to menu if see you will find as it show's up.
Search All
Sear Multi Sat

Thanks in advance for your help please mail me at removed@yahoo.com

Waiting for your reply

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite & computer setup
My Location
Kuwait
Hi all,
Any one can help me to find the code to start my "a1 venus Receiver" of Humann. Without the code it is unable me to acces to setup. Please help me. Thanks, Deepak Kuwait.

Status
Not open for further replies.