How do I enter keys in Starsat receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdelwahab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite setup
My Location
libya
dear starsat ihave problom my receiver key line only one but now latest keys two line iam not promot second line by remote what can i do

dear ihave receiver starsat3100cu ultra howcan eddit irdto keys in my receiver
and premir packeg on astra 1 no open
pleas gideme you know latest keys irdto 32 word but my key peanal take onky16
word what can i do

palees halep me

thankyou

abdelwahab

thnkyou

abdelwahab

tosemusic

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
(processing)
My Location
Macedonia, Skopje
Asif said:
Do any know ow to enter the key in starsat receiver plz help, i have starsat 3100cu.

And, how is this possible on ONYX receivers?

faycelnyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hi i have starsat sr-x 4200d it come with lil cd but i cannot set up the wire because the windows xp its said there no software in cd can you help me to connect to my comuter
My Location
new york usa
hi i have starsat sr-4200d i want to install the wire from coputer to reciever .the problem the wire from coputer is usb and in reciever has 9 pin .it come with it lil CD has software but the computer dosnt reconzie it . can you help me any other way to install with usb port in coputer not com port .thank you for you help

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
faycelnyc said:
hi i have starsat sr-4200d i want to install the wire from coputer to reciever .the problem the wire from coputer is usb and in reciever has 9 pin .it come with it lil CD has software but the computer dosnt reconzie it . can you help me any other way to install with usb port in coputer not com port .thank you for you help

Either fit a serial port add on board or get a usb-serial adapter. The adapter should work although some receivers seem not to like it.

alainc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Aston Simba HD and some others.
Dish 2.00 m Hotbird 13°
My Location
saudi arabia
faycelnyc said:
hi
you need set up your converter/port: on properties choose bit/esc 128000 (as closed as 115500); bit data=7 ; parity= none; bit stop = 1; flow control=none
on advanced properties you've to select N° of port com= free one from com1 to com7. (now the pc can recognize your port)
when you use upgrader (i.e. alimupg5.2) select your com port.
Maybe my translation is not perfect cuz my XP on other language but it works. ;) hope it helps

faycelnyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hi i have starsat sr-x 4200d it come with lil cd but i cannot set up the wire because the windows xp its said there no software in cd can you help me to connect to my comuter
My Location
new york usa
thank you guys

faycelnyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
new york usa
hi which wire is better to conncet reciver to computer usb to 9 pin or 9pin to 9 pin is better can someone help

alainc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 2.00 m Hotbird 13°
My Location
saudi arabia
faycelnyc said:
hi which wire is better to conncet reciver to computer usb to 9 pin or 9pin to 9 pin is better can someone help
If you have RS232 on your computer it is no fault connection;), usb to rs232 is just translation:cool:. alainc

faycelnyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
new york usa
hi friends i get my rs232 cable 9 pin to 9 pin i still connot insall it my computer i dont donw what to do what port i use 1 or 2 for rs 232 cable because my comuter dosnt reconize to software and cabe . can some one help me thank you guys

alainc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 2.00 m Hotbird 13°
My Location
saudi arabia
faycelnyc said:
hi friends i get my rs232 cable 9 pin to 9 pin i still connot insall it my computer i dont donw what to do what port i use 1 or 2 for rs 232 cable because my comuter dosnt reconize to software and cabe . can some one help me thank you guys
Hi,
your rs232 cable must be a a null-modem cable 2->3, 3->2, 5<->5:eek:
you can use on both com port. my advice is COM1;)
but the one you've choose might be the same on your loader. don't forgot you'll have to turn on (from back switch) your receiver after click on Connect. after a few seconds display change from on to Upg. if display change for boot or run or else connection is bad.

faycelnyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
new york usa
i have another problem when i connect to cabe to upgrade to receive it freez and write only ON i connot do nothing now . can you help me what to do i tryed all kind of software to repair but still same show only ON . NEED HELP FRIEND THANK YOU

alainc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 2.00 m Hotbird 13°
My Location
saudi arabia
faycelnyc said:
i have another problem when i connect to cabe to upgrade to receive it freez and write only ON i connot do nothing now . can you help me what to do i tryed all kind of software to repair but still same show only ON . NEED HELP FRIEND THANK YOU
Hi,
you've got the main problem on this starsat serial.to solve it, read carefuly:
you might got Fte_upgrade.exe and associate file starsat_prob_on.bin
launch Fte_upgrade, choose allcode+bootloader option and flash you receiver. then you can update it with a correct firmware.;)
Remind your model 4200 D is a Ali_B chipset model so the firm name is sw_v_1.3.7ddmmyy or Ftemaximal_B_ddmmyy or Ali_B_ddmmyy.:toke:
The last one you've upload was Ali_C or fake bootloader firmware.:eek:

If Fte_upgrade did'nt work, jtag might be done. (by retailer !)
Hope it helps

faycelnyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
new york usa
thank you friend but still dosnt work its stop in test serial port status . i think is broken

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120&quot; Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22&quot; LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
Listen Faycelnyc,

You can use whatever you want, on com1, 2 or usb ports. OK.
BUT: in case that your software downloaded is fine.
Select from your downloader the port you're interested in, connect the cable to the following port. Then it's done. You've to turn the receiver on and off once.

Arbi.

hk_donya

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starcom sr-x1000hd
My Location
uk
hi can any one help me please to enter key for starcom sr-x1000hd thanx

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
there is nothing of any worth to watch via keys any more so best to buy a subscription for what you want to watch

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.