How do I get free channels?

vijay007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
how to get adult tv channels and what is the required for get free channels
My Location
hyderabad, india
hi to all , how to get free tv channels and requirements pls tell me the requirements

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 35 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum vijay007

It is normal practice and more polite to introduce yourself to the other members of the forum. You seem to misunderstand what the purpose of a forum is. It is a collection of information submitted by many thousands of members which in order to increase your knowledge or understanding of a particular aspect of the hobby and other hobbies. A member is expected to read about it and then ask questions if something is difficult to understand or is unclear. Nobody has the time to explain to you all about it, and anyhow it would take a few months to do that so please help yourself go and read about what takes your interest. There are search features on the board to assist you in finding information and many different forums that contain information on many aspects of satellite TV viewing

vijay007 said:
hi to all , how to get free tv channels and requirements pls tell me the requirements

srei

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
To sum up,we need specific queries in order to reply.There are many free channels on variious satellites.

behonest

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tracksat reciever
My Location
Hello Friends,
Please help me to download a software in my reciever to watch hotbird channel.I live in a Town where ppl r unaware of these things.Thats y i join this forum to get information.Pls help me.:mad::confused

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
East Midlands, UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
behonest said:
Hello Friends,
Please help me to download a software in my reciever to watch hotbird channel.I live in a Town where ppl r unaware of these things.Thats y i join this forum to get information.Pls help me.:mad::confused

No text speaking please, as it is hard to read.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
behonest said:
Hello Friends,

Well for starters you need a MINIMUM 8 foot diameter dish (North & Western India) 12 foot in other places - and even then not all the HB channels are available in India.

Which channel(s) are you interested in?

If you have HB already then what channel(s) do you want and we can advise further..

srei

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
It appears that the member has not ever seen Hotbird,it is a bunch of satellite,not
intended for India nor easiliy receivable in India