How do I make it work

mfp

Reaction score
Website
www.mfp1.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
My Location
Birmingham
Hi All sorry if this question has been answered before but I am new to the forum my question is I am looking to bye a Echostar 3000 ip with a seca cam. I have a Keymaster programmer from d2mac days it is Series VI version 1.31 build 192 revision 2 and the firmware is 6.3 and I have a Galaxy 2 gold wafer card, can I use this to programme the digital codes if so how do I go about it and where would I find the codes.
Thanks inadvance.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Yes, the question HAS been asked before - by YOU, in the Miscellaneous forum today.
Please only post a given question in ONE forum! Otherwise things get muddled.

Secondly, if you had looked a couple of threads down in this very forum you would have seen a post with a fresh set of links to code/key/hex-file sites.

Sorry if this comes across a a bit bombastic, but it's very frustrating when people seem not to have spent even a few minutes looking through the posts - when in fact 99% of the time their questions have already been asked and answered in the past.

Thanks for your cooperation
2old

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
This and every other board operate with a few essential rules. These include: not posting off-topic, not posting in multiple forums, and first investing a little of your own time reading/researching earlier posts for the required info... after all, you will be expecting someone else to invest their time in helping out...

This has nothing to do with being a newbie. It's just common-sense and politeness.

2old

mfp

Reaction score
Website
www.mfp1.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
My Location
Birmingham
Don't worry It's sorted now thanks anyway.sorry if I upset anyone, but I did read early posts but they did not anwser my specific question.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
But if you had only read even the most recent post in the very forum you were posting to you would not have needed to ask where to find codes, since that post was a list of code sites!
Ah well.
Glad your problem's solved.
2old