How Do I Reset Sky EPG

barryr

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to reset the normal EPG channel line up on Sky digibox please. Currently I have to use Other Channels to change channel.
Thanks
Barry

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just unplugging it should reset to the default transonder barry, if it doesn't, reset it in the default transponder menu to 11,778. V.

If you cannot see that transponder, tune to the southern one.

barryr

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks Rolf,
I think I've knocked it out completely because I was messing about trying to get BBC and pressed New Installation in the Installers menu. Now can't seem to get the EPG to work. I can watch channels, but only by going in through Other Channels from Service menu. Then when watching the channels I can't flick through to see what's next etc.
Was just wondering what the procedure was to set it back up.
Thanks for your help , Barry.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It should normally return to the default transponder on reboot after a mains disconnection Barry, but if you are somewhere that cannot receive the North Beam, then you will need to manually type in the Southern Beam transponder.