How do I upgrade from CCcam 2.0.11 to CCcam 2.1.3 ?

giclator

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 super UR image CCcam 2.0.11
My Location
belgium
Hi,

i'm actually on CCcam 2.0.11 and would like to go onto a CCcam 2.1.3. for my technomate 9100 super.
The problem is that everytime I want to download an addon it says : Couldn't connect to server. (so I have to flash my receiver i guess)

Other thing I would like to flash my receiver with the latest UR image ( don't know where to find it) but I'm a newbie to this and I would need a step by step procedure.

could anybody help me with this ?

thanks in advance

A nonymous

Reaction score
The easiest way is to find the bin file for cccam 2.1.3 and ftp it into var/bin on the TM9100.

Rename the original bin file for cccam 2.0.11 by adding an a or a 1 or something of your choosing. Rename the 2.1.3 file to what the 2.0.11 file was before you renamed it.

change the renamed cccam 2.1.3 bin file attribute to 755 and then reboot.

Its the easiest way of doing it, although on your receiver it will still say your starting 2.0.11, but if you check with cccaminfo you will see it is 2.1.3 that has started.

Its probably not the best way of doing it, but definitely the easiest.

Its been a long time since i used a UR image so its the best way i can think of other than modifying the startup script for the cam to reflect the new emu version. I don't think UR have a download server for emus anymore.

In all honesty i found the EDG image a lot better and more user friendly than the UR image on my old TM9100. I also found it more stable.

I would recommend changing the image to EDG Nemesis 4.4. All you have to do is add the extra.url to var/etc on the nemesis image and you can download the required emus as and when you need them :D

You will find everything you need regarding images on the old TM9100 forum which is now called Allsats :D

Code:
http://www.allsats.co.uk/

Nano

giclator

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 super UR image CCcam 2.0.11
My Location
belgium
Hi,

thanks alot for your help. I'll try that as soon as i get back home. :-)

Giclator