how i can receive webradio,with a dreambox,and add more musicchannels?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
today a friend aks me,that have a dreambox 7020 ,how it is posible to receive webradios,is there a special plugin nesarsarly?
also he wants to know,how it is posible after the plug in is installed,adding diffrent other radio catogories!'i never try this,so i cant aswer his questions!

i want try it on my dm 800 first,and hope,he can use then the same files on his 7020,thanks for your input!!

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Turok said:
Hello!
today a friend aks me,that have a dreambox 7020 ,how it is posible to receive webradios,is there a special plugin nesarsarly?
also he wants to know,how it is posible after the plug in is installed,adding diffrent other radio catogories!'i never try this,so i cant aswer his questions!

i want try it on my dm 800 first,and hope,he can use then the same files on his 7020,thanks for your input!!

On my 7000S, there is a web radio menu, with a working router.
My receiver is "kaput" now, so I can't tell you exactly where to look for it.
Try the 7020S first. It should be under one of the menus, maybe the blue button.
To update, you probably need to edit a relevant *.xml file. Should be easy to locate it with an ftp application.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
oh not good,that you dremabox stop working,does it have a power supply problem,or what happens?