How is it possible to add aes keys on mrb300 for MRV or MR?

lilitheking

Reaction score
How is it possible to add aes keys on mrb300 for MRV or MR?

I tried "AES Multi Patcher.exe" but the modified mrb300 with new aes keys does not open multivision!

Did anybody try to put new aes keys in this file?

Best regards

PS : "normal" matrix files (mr1.170....) do not work great with my decoders (Echostar 7000 or Humax 8100 PVR) ---> TPS and multivision gone everyday! With mrb300, TPS is there but multi is off!

lilitheking

Reaction score
Hi,

As I can notice, nobody knows the answer in this big forum...

Best regards

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
have you tried loading an up to date file from an upload center m8

lilitheking

Reaction score
wolfav said:
have you tried loading an up to date file from an upload center m8

There is no uptodate file for mrb300, in my opinion!

Regards

PS : as they use old keys at the moment, multi are opened!

lilitheking

Reaction score
Incredible that nobody knows here "how to update mrb300" with new aes keys...

lilitheking

Reaction score
lilitheking said:
Incredible that nobody knows here "how to update mrb300" with new aes keys...

Are there moderators on this site for helps?

Regards

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
why not just load on mrb310
icon10.gif

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
can you not update the keys by going into the menu with the remote
updating with a card is obviosly out of the question i know you can update with the remote on reloaded and revolution files

lilitheking

Reaction score
wolfav said:
can you not update the keys by going into the menu with the remote
updating with a card is obviosly out of the question i know you can update with the remote on reloaded and revolution files

Hi,

Thank you for your help but it is not possible to add aes keys on Matrix cams with remote!

Incredible that nobody could help.

Regards

MrFreeze

Reaction score
Hi to all

No you c'ant add AES key in MRB 3.00 for MR, it is possible but useless, this firmware d'ont support aes :(, for tps it was ok for clearing channels in via2.4 (like mrv2.25) but today approx all channels are in via2.5 (not cracked) and tpscrypt (aes)

lilitheking

Reaction score
MrFreeze said:
Hi to all

No you c'ant add AES key in MRB 3.00 for MR, it is possible but useless, this firmware d'ont support aes :(, for tps it was ok for clearing channels in via2.4 (like mrv2.25) but today approx all channels are in via2.5 (not cracked) and tpscrypt (aes)

I'm not sure about that because there is "AES Multi Patcher.exe" tool which normaly help to add aes keys on mrb300 but I didn't success!

How could it be explained that same tool can add aes keys on mrb310 for example?

Best regards

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
lilitheking said:
How could it be explained that same tool can add aes keys on mrb310 for example?

I would think that since MRB3.00 fits into a Revolutions CAM and MRB3.10 doesn't, then there is additional capacity in the Reborn CAM firmware for another programme, namely the AES coding.

Maybe its a question of the CAM you have being full up.

MrFreeze

Reaction score
Yes the mrb3.00 that we talk is modified for MR and MRV and not use the aes , with aes multipatcher you can put aes key of the day in the firmware but it's tolally useless, the key is not used by this firm.

why is there an adresse to put it??? i don't know, but i'm sure, after all the test that i have tryed (or downloaded up to date version), that this firmware don't support it, as long as TPS use tpscrypt (aes) you will never clear all of their channels with this firmware, for example you will never clear mult*v*s*on:(

the only time that the mrb3.00 for MR clear multi was when tps switched these channels to via1 probably for testing but never for a long time :rolleyes:

on mrb3.10 you can add aes and it will work fine, but this firmware is for MReborn

Sorry, my english is bad, i espect you will understand it correctly :)

Edit: oups, multi was in via2.4 and the mrb3.00 was ok at this time

lilitheking

Reaction score
MrFreeze said:
Yes the mrb3.00 that we talk is modified for MR and MRV and not use the aes , with aes multipatcher you can put aes key of the day in the firmware but it's tolally useless, the key is not used by this firm.

why is there an adresse to put it??? i don't know, but i'm sure, after all the test that i have tryed (or downloaded up to date version), that this firmware don't support it, as long as TPS use tpscrypt (aes) you will never clear all of their channels with this firmware, for example you will never clear mult*v*s*on:(

the only time that the mrb3.00 for MR clear multi was when tps switched these channels to via1 probably for testing but never for a long time :rolleyes:

on mrb3.10 you can add aes and it will work fine, but this firmware is for MReborn

Sorry, my english is bad, i espect you will understand it correctly :)

Edit: oups, multi was in via2.4 and the mrb3.00 was ok at this time

You probably right because I didn't success adding aes keys on it!

As you said, why are there addresses to put aes on it!!!!

This is a pitty because this is only the firm working very well on matrix cam!

Others firms freezes!

Regards

lilitheking

Reaction score
Channel Hopper said:
I would think that since MRB3.00 fits into a Revolutions CAM and MRB3.10 doesn't, then there is additional capacity in the Reborn CAM firmware for another programme, namely the AES coding.

Maybe its a question of the CAM you have being full up.

You're probably right too!

In fact, not possible to put aes on it (what a pitty!)!!!

Regards