How Much Space on the Flash?

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
When I try to download new keys etc I am warned that I only have 90% of Disk space left on the Flash.

Is there a util that lets you know how much space you have left of the Flash?

I have not downloaded any onther utils etc just angharad + Newcamd + Scam + Marys Keys + RSAkeylist.

Anyone else expericencing this?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Hello Zanders
Go into add on manager and delete some cams your not using. I have only one now running. ftp into your var folder and delete items your not using. Make a back up just in case.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Or you could move the Var folder to your HDD - end of problem.

If go to the control panel (green button) > Manage Addons the bar at the top tells you what percentage of the available space you have used.

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Thats exactly what I needed.

What steps are involved in moving the Var folder to the HD?

I know how to do it using FTP or unix commands but what would I need to update A variable on the system to reflect this?

Thanks,

Zanders.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
If I remember it's all done under the control panel - set up HDD to move var folder then get the control panel to do the moving.

That way the box knows where to find everything, you can do this with recordings on the HDD and it won't harm them.

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Yep - Under Control Panel - Setup Addons - select " Setup addons - HDD.

It maybe my imagination but it all seems a lot faster - downloading unpacking and starting keys.

Weird I would of expected it to be quicker on the Flash.