How observant are you?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
supapete said:
:)I'm not to encourage you, but.......................

when I was gigging I arrived at one club and unloaded my mountain of gear onto the stage. When the concert room chairman saw what I arrived in he said "what are you, a magician ? ".......what a laugh that motor was.:cool: but I shouldn't encourage you. :) as this is an observance thread, you don't see so many around now, do you ?........or was there one moonwalking in the flash movie ? ;) do you have to have a 2CV to get a sat.uk T shirt ? or do the "shake and vac" ?

I'll try to keep this short(ish!!), if you take out all the seats bar the driver's, it's practically a pickup truck, my mum's partner did this once when he was collecting a fridge freezer in his 2CV years ago, although he could only get it into 2nd and 4th gear cos of the fridge!!! :D

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
I'll help expedite this thread quickly, also. One winter when I was stuck in snowed up frozen weather, I managed to amaze her neighbours and thoroughly embarass my daughter when I fired my dolly up with the starting handle. :) There, that was a quick post.U-zzz and rivettingO-zzz