barney

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me how to disable the pin from my panasonic ? Thank you

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't think you can, unless you know it, otherwise you have to phone Sky to reset.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Has someone changed the pin, or have you never known it? It is usually the last four digits of the original card that was paired with the box.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Since a recent sofware update from sky,there have been many situations of the pin number been asked for when going to "other channels".usually its the last 4 numbers of the card number,if its the original card married to the digibox.Sometimes it doesnt work so you have to call sky.But if its not the original card eg a FTA card from elsewhere then there is obviously a problem.One trick I tried is to take the card out and power off the digibox then on again.Then when it says "insert card" put card back in and then it should be back to normal.Another way i read on satcure,but not tried is to activate the age restriction(as this requires a pin code) then de-activate it.