How to edit Nagra files?

toots3020us

Reaction score
dear friends,
i am a novice user of dsr and still learning many new things about satellite, i am a new member also of this forum. I want to ask anybody who is generous enough to teach me step by step the use of Nagra Editor. Is this program can open an encrypted channel? like ABS-CBN? please guide me. I am using Technosat 1100 plus FTA. Many thanks in advance

starshow

Reaction score
Everybody past master [font=&#23435],[/font]The ROM-STUDIO-V1-6 be able to read aloud N2's card [font=&#23435]?[/font]

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
toots3020us said:
dear friends,
i am a novice user of dsr and still learning many new things about satellite, i am a new member also of this forum. I want to ask anybody who is generous enough to teach me step by step the use of Nagra Editor. Is this program can open an encrypted channel? like ABS-CBN? please guide me. I am using Technosat 1100 plus FTA. Many thanks in advance

Depends which version of Nagra you need. Nagra 2 (aka alladdin) is still secure. Abs appears to be using 1 so you may be lucky.

spike4u

Reaction score
need help!
im using starsat SR X3200CU , i would like to request for help if my receiver can open the encrypted signal like ABS-CBN. and if yes , which provider? Arabsat or Nile Sat? Just a new member here. Thank you very much.